**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

About 2* hulk rag

Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
When was the last time someone could get a legit 2* hulk rag? I'm in a little disagreement right now, so I need some confirmation. It was February right?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    I may be wrong ... but is there really a playable 2-star hulk rag in the game? I don't remember anything like that
  • I made a second account a few days ago I got him from a 2* crystal so he is playable for sure
    What was the crystal exactly? Was it a regular 2-star crystal or a collector crystal (50 units)?
  • @will-o-wisp i'm pretty sure it was a 2* crystal. pretty sure those collector crystals just give you 1* spiderman and 1* iron man
    Well the collector crystal also has 2-stars there ... last year when they were available for purchase, there were some exclusive champions that you could only get there
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    So if I get a two star crystal, I can pull a hulk rag now?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I think he was only available from the special Vs crystals when the gwenpool event was on
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Hmm....I haven't seen him in the 2* Crystal.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    You can get him from a crystal you get from beating chapter 1 of act 1
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I just checked act 1, you get no crystals at all from either exploration or completion.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Maldroit2 wrote: »
    I just checked act 1, you get no crystals at all from either exploration or completion.

You do tho???? It’s when you start a new account you get a prompt to choose a crystal you want