**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for an FULLY active Alliance - no donations yet competitive!

Hey, I'm looking for a place where there is either map 2/3, aw competitive - people actually try to win, people people know what they're doing.

Also most alliance milestone in the events are met too. Thank you !

dwhef651h0ae.png
qbmocv6cj8ff.png

Comments

• Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    I’d be def glad to have you but donations are a thing w us. But AQ rewards covers it plus more.
    Let me know if you’d be willing to work w that. Line is Jestr54
  • Jestr54 wrote: »
    Let me know if you’d be willing to work w that. Line is Jestr54

What maps to you do and how are you looking in aw?
    543 on non attack days
    443 on attack days.
    40-50 mill
    Tier 13 at the moment.
    Gold 3
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    We rotate between a week of Map 3 and a week of Map 4. Hit between 20-30m in AQ. Do AW each day. Finished silver 1 last season. Look up Mr Tic Tac in game
  • Chris730Chris730 Posts: 69
    We run maps 3x5 always and run war anytime available. Looking for a summoner 150k+ or a veteran looking to tone down but still get great rewards. Always hit max milestones or close to on alli events. Line app required. No donations and no pressure. Just need good communication and the want to advance. Sister alli of RH4H so always the opportunity to advance. Interested hit me up in game @Chris730 or on line @ chris730x
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    @Hasnandoo u still looking. Got line app?
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    We're currently at Silver 2 in war and running 33222 in AQ. My Line id is devilsreject1976 or you can friend me in game at tinman76 if you're interested.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Hit me up on line welder_c_137 we would like to have you are presently rebuilding an alliance.
  • SaggypantsSaggypants Posts: 22
    Our alliance is Invictus. We are donation free and run map 3 or 4 in AQ. Currently gold 3 in war and we always try to win
  • ムししムしし Posts: 52
    If you're still looking add me on Line lancelot149
    We're a casual alliance running map3 in AQ and 1bg in AW. We're currently at tier11.
  • ARGaming86ARGaming86 Posts: 3
    edited December 2018
    @Hasnandoo
    If you're still looking for an alliance, then check out The Order of the Ebon Hand [O.E.H]. We're a chill/retirement but active 4.8 million alliance that's recruiting four plus players with a base rating of 80-100K+. We’re Silver 3 looking to advance to Silver 1 or at least Gold 3 by the end of Season 6.

The LINE app is REQUIRED to join, and it keeps us more organized in AW/AQ PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <---ME, OpethFan1, ClassyMassey) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand and you MUST add us on LINE before joining the alliance.
    IGN: GorerillaTactic (Me, Officer), Liam 7 (Leader), OpethFan1 (Officer), Massey1997 (Officer)

Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate. If there are any grievances, take it up with me or another officer. If you do decide to leave us, please give us warning and don’t leave in the middle of AQ/AW. It doesn’t just hurt us but yourself, rewards wise.

We run AQ Maps 2 and 3 simultaneously when we’re not in the middle of AW. It’ll be a combination of 3/3/2 or 3/2/2. While in AW, we run three (3) BGs of Map 2 or 3/2/2. We might do Map 4+ if we have enough in our treasury balance. We run AW two to three times a week and AQ daily. We’re looking to push towards 3 BGs once we obtain a solid 30 members. There aren’t any assigned paths in AW, but you can announce the path you’re taking in LINE.

The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. 4*’s 3/30+ is recommended but no 3*’s. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/highly recommended when joining.

Our updated stats are as follows:
    4,851,255 (4.8 MIL)
    Alliance War: Silver 3– 998 AW Rating – Tier 14 – 752,350 points – Rank 71
    Alliance Quest: Prestige: 3,893 – Event Score: 9,054,707

a9stde0fug9q.jpg
    diruzk6ivds4.jpg
    w1xd0v1tfypm.jpg
    xv7whhyoasb6.jpg
    zsn2t83s1j9v.jpg
    dai6q0ogln7h.jpg