**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Potions NEED changing

Alliance potions are an absolute scam. If I were to die in Alliance War with a 5/65 void fully boosted, to get back to full health I would need roughly 7 or 8 6k health potions to get there. That's just ridiculous.

Kabam, you really need to change your potions to % based. If you did this you'd see people more willing to buy potions and it would make alliance war far less stressful. It's insane that 1 death in war sets you back hundreds of units.....

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Let's see if arguments against % based AW potions (and revives) hold up once T5CCs become available. Imagine not being able to fully heal 3/45 6* champions when they're fully boosted.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Percent is much more fair, the argument lower tier players get less isn’t necessarily true, a player playing with a 4* and getting 20% health is to them where they’re fighting lesser champs is the same as a 5* getting 20% back for a harder fight
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    I don't think there's a simple way to make it universal across multiple Ranks and Rarities.

Fairness is percentages. That's all that should matter

Fair for who?
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    Batman05 wrote: »
    Batman05 wrote: »
    Percentage based heals are unfair to people with lower heath. So it would mean they get less for the same amount of units you would spend

Technically it's the same. Regardless of your health pool you're getting the same % of health back. If your attackers have a health pool of under 15k don't you think it's unfair that you pay significant less to heal up your champions?

It’s not the same bc that’s not how percents work. Healing based on percentage of health will cost less than higher heqlth pools. A flat rate you know exactly how much your units are worth. With a percentage your units are worth more the higher your health pool. I don’t have a perfect answer but it is unfair to charge some more to heal than others

So it's unfair now. 1 6k heal grants a low player 60 percent but a higher player might get 20 unboosted

You don’t understand do you, when u buy potions u buy a set amount of heath and it costs everyone the same to heal up say 10,000 health. If you have two champs one with a low health pool and one with a high heath pool it costs the player less to heal and the low health player more units to reach the same 10,000 health. That’s why kabam doesn’t like the idea of percent potions. Because every summoners units should be valued the same and the same amount of units will buy the 10,000 health
    That’s like saying a rol boss at 50% has the health as a lol boss at 50% just bc they both are at 50% health. The numbers don’t match up just bc they both have the same percent
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    I don't think there's a simple way to make it universal across multiple Ranks and Rarities.

Fair for who?

Everyone.... you get the same percent back as everyone else tada..

No, you pay more Units to get less Health back for lower Rarities. People who, let's face it, need it more and have less Resources on average.

Who needs it more or who has more has aboslutly nothing to do with fairness.
    What you get for what you pay has everything to do with equality. Currently everyone gets 6000 HP for 1 potion who’s unit value is 100. Under a percentage system that same 100 units would go half as far for the same champion at 5/50 compared to a 5/65.

Now if you break down how far that health will go in terms of potential DPS Fair would actually cost you twice as much, keep on with the “fairness” you might end up paying double.

Fine then let's change boosts percentage there is just as unfair. Your 5/65 gets way more then a 5/50
    A flat rate would make boost either over powered or under powered, should prolly stay a percentage. Should 5/50s somehow get a rebate when boosted or should 5/65s be subject to a surcharge?

Fair for who?

No, you pay more Units to get less Health back for lower Rarities. People who, let's face it, need it more and have less Resources on average.

What you get for what you pay has everything to do with equality. Currently everyone gets 6000 HP for 1 potion who’s unit value is 100. Under a percentage system that same 100 units would go half as far for the same champion at 5/50 compared to a 5/65.

Now if you break down how far that health will go in terms of potential DPS Fair would actually cost you twice as much, keep on with the “fairness” you might end up paying double.

Fine then let's change boosts percentage there is just as unfair. Your 5/65 gets way more then a 5/50
    A flat rate would make boost either over powered or under powered, should prolly stay a percentage. Should 5/50s somehow get a rebate when boosted or should 5/65s be subject to a surcharge?

Percentage isnt fair your own arguements.
    Sp the boost needs a flat rate. I just want perfect fairness you proved your point on heals but boosts need to be addressed to be fair 3 stars should get the same boost as 6s. My unit value needs to be the same as everyone elses right?

You are really grasping here
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Fair for who?

Percentage isnt fair your own arguements.
    Sp the boost needs a flat rate. I just want perfect fairness you proved your point on heals but boosts need to be addressed to be fair 3 stars should get the same boost as 6s. My unit value needs to be the same as everyone elses right?
    I’m not following. Fairness is largely subjective so I cannot see it being prefect when the equation includes more than two parties. Not sure MCOC is where we should focus on building your utopia. If the value needs to be the same 5/65s should be paying more, is that what you want?