**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Goldpool

2Β»

Comments

• LoctiteSuperGlueLoctiteSuperGlue Posts: 120 β˜…
    4kuqvpyu18xz.png
    Around 600 units total
  • Xyz123Xyz123 Posts: 61 β˜…
    Yep, User name Xyz 123 456 789
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2018
    @GroundedWisdom Dont let your future wife hear you say that or she will put you on auction. πŸ˜‚

You are assuming that:

1. Grounded Wisdom is a straight man, or that Grounded Wisdom is a gay woman
    2. Grounded Wisdom is not already married
    3. Grounded Wisdom's current wife (if there is one) does want children
    4. Grounded Wisdom wants to get married at all.
    5. Any other reason why there might be no future wife, all of them possibly involving a temporal paradox.

I know that stereotypically only male teen geeks play computergames (although I have to add that this stereotype is a bit outdated), but you still shouldn't make these kinds of assumptions.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Marri_2 wrote: Β»
    @GroundedWisdom Dont let your future wife hear you say that or she will put you on auction. πŸ˜‚

You are assuming that:

1. Grounded Wisdom is a straight man, or that Grounded Wisdom is a gay woman
    2. Grounded Wisdom is not already married
    3. Grounded Wisdom's current wife (if there is one) does want children
    4. Grounded Wisdom wants to get married at all.
    5. Any other reason why there might be no future wife, all of them possibly involving a temporal paradox.

I know that stereotypically only teen geeks play computergames (although I have to add that this stereotype is a bit outdated), but you still shouldn't make these kinds of assumptions.

It's fine. There are also cultural differences who play the game. For them, it's completely common to be married as a part of their beliefs. I'm not offended. I was just being funny. Yes, one of those is correct. ;)
    @GroundedWisdom dunno why people take my comments too seriously when its clear i joke about anything and everything lol

All good. I think the OP was just making a point about assumptions but I'm not offended. I see both sides. :)
    Yeah, it's 2018. If we can't play a Christmas Carol.....LMAO.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I been trying to awaken mine :'(
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 146 β˜…
    edited December 2018
    t8hxal0lpzz5.jpg
    I bought 100 crystals for 2000 units today right before the gold bonus expired and pulled him on the first 20 crystals I opened. Probably had spent around 1000 units previously on them since they started the crystal this month.
  • WendigoWendigo Posts: 16 β˜…
    Same as the original, just more bleed and regen when opened...I kinda lucked out and got him after only 15 crystals...
  • BluntMacheteBluntMachete Posts: 134 β˜…
    I bought 10 crystals to see how much gold I would get and I got him. I didn’t realize how rare he was.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wendigo wrote: Β»
    Same as the original, just more bleed and regen when opened...I kinda lucked out and got him after only 15 crystals...

He really isn't the same as the original. As far as I know, the original doesn't have the prowess buff that you can get off Goldpool's SP2, and when duped Goldpool has 2 regens, each of which can be refreshed with his SP3, so if you time it right, he has MASSIVE regen. He also can crit for pretty impressive damage, has solid bleeds, and guaranteed stun against male opponents. I found him to be a very useful champ, and he was my top mutant until I managed to get my Domino to R4.