**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does anyone else think some of the AI's are being weird?

ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
I just ran a T4CC mission on expert difficulty and the AI was far easier than I've ever seen. I can't bait them because they just walk towards me, block, walk towards me, block etc... Almost no dashes the whole quest.

But they wouldn't throw their specials off either, not once. I just got IP to his SP3 when he still had about 70% health and he stayed at the SP3 until I killed him..

They also won't intercept at all. And they wouldn't finish off combos when they did manage to land a hit on me. They would just get off one or two hits and back off.

I don't know, this is just weird. They're acting like the Halls of Fortune champs.

Comments

• BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95
    Yes...I've noticed this in the Catalyst quests + Halls of Healing.
  • EakomoEakomo Posts: 43
    I have seen this behavior in the halls of healing and fortune, but also seems the other ai also being stagnant
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Not on master eq, night thrasher kicked my face
  • TreoTreo Posts: 382 ★★
    Yes I have noticed it and made a post I. The bug section about it. Tried to bump it but got a warning for that. Although no reaction from other players or Kabam

It is also really noticeable in the halls ... for me I can replicate it every fight in there ...
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Would be nice if act 5 was like it
  • Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Posts: 83
    Im noticing the same. But seems today the ai in other content is being crazy hard
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    The confirmation bias in me says this is definitely a thing.

In the T4B arena using a scrub team against high ranked 5*, they sat on SP3 and didn't use it at all while I wailed on them. Probably took 40 hits after they hit it to knock them out with nary a special attack to be seen.

I'm wondering if the AI was dialed back as part of the 4yr anniversary...
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    When the AI walks towards you, blocks etc, that's lower difficulty.

When AI dashes, parries, fires some specials, that's moderate difficulty.

When AI charges at you, intercepts you, heavy and special as soon as it can, that's difficult AI.

Extreme difficulty is when Nighthawk starts the fight, but you can't move.

Nighthawk lol. Guess that means the other one's called Darkthrasher
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    When the AI walks towards you, blocks etc, that's lower difficulty.

When AI dashes, parries, fires some specials, that's moderate difficulty.

When AI charges at you, intercepts you, heavy and special as soon as it can, that's difficult AI.

Extreme difficulty is when Nighthawk starts the fight, but you can't move.

Nighthawk lol. Guess that means the other one's called Darkthrasher

Maybe, just maybe. I guess the unblockable hits had an impact on me brain.

What's in a name anyways, Kamala Hulk or She Khan, it's all the same.
  • TreoTreo Posts: 382 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Tried to do a video Will try to post it

Sorry tried but cant post iT ... although you dont see anything because its just waiting till ai trows special but doesnt ...

Today i finally got a special thrown in hall of fortune ... but still an extremely not willing to throw specials ai ...
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    I’ve noticed it the last 3-4 days.