**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Korg to be nerfed

Too much going on for one champion to have. I've seen players quitting the game because it's not fun anymore. As a war defender it's bad for the game. Changes are needed for this champ!!

Korg to be nerfed 47 votes

Yes
48%
BadroseSpity68belli300TendersquadFineDogTaimurKhanTurkey_Tone83Foxhero007HairyslugSavio444vinniegainzKillerBee_samaJayProngsXerograv1tyr3nTsNoob2435KngSpcSwimmer15KOKC4cyke 23 votes
No
51%
GamerTimone147AxeCopFirebuffajrnebSungjLvernon15DTMelodicMetalDuke_SilverDaileyRasiloverMelkerlanneroJakearoundAkarsh383DarthPhalMaldroit2SNEERsd__whiteTheSquish671Rhysi0_ 24 votes

Comments

• NastyJ74NastyJ74 Posts: 26
    No
    Attack with lights, shatter his rock armour and go to town. If people are struggling with him it doesn't mean he needs nerfing it means they need to duel him more.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Yes
    The real problem with Korg are the extremely limited pool of counters to him. Omega red being the best option currently many of the other options are trash champs... ds and magneto. I anticipate more counters coming down the road though kinda like when mephisto first dropped the only counters was a super gimpy iceman. I just think it’s really crappy to design a character and release them with no counters so you can make money of them and then later release counters to make them less effective as aw defenders. Effective Counters should always be release first for champions like this.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    No
    People who get owned by him are probably people like me who never bothered to learn his abilities (since he wasn’t in EQ). I still don’t know how he works but I’m sure there are options against him.
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    Yes
    That unavoidable damage mechanism is bs. It doesn't have to t anything with skill.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    No
    Cmon this is a cash cow for Kabam. For the sake of paychecks we need to buy potions and revives. We need harder content and nodes to appease the top players in the game. Most complaints like this bring out the studs that say the problem is you. Lol.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No
    Imo korg is a good defender, but he is easily killable by a skilled player who can light intercept and evade the s1