**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Holiday Calendar Expectations

What are your expectations for the holiday calendar?

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Xyz123 wrote: »
    There is one every year, so... are you saying there won't be one? I just meant what do you think will be on the calendar.

We just finished up a holiday week calendar so who’s to say? Didn’t think we’d get 3 different calendars in one month.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Looks like a lot of people are on the "realistic" train.

I'll start it pff-

Hopefully a T2 alpha and at least 1-2k 5* shards
  • I’m easy when it comes to free stuff. But seeing what they have done in the past and where the game is at now I’m thinking a small chunk of t5bc and small chunk of 6* shards will be the big prizes and then some other stufff thrown in. Happy regardless though.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Generally my expectation is that the items contained are at minimum slightly better than the previous year since everything is devalued over time
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I see a lot of people saying that chances are really Low of getting a calendar but, it’s still only Dec 16th, there’s plenty of time for a 1 week calendar left.
  • V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Expectation? This is coming off as entitled. Not saying you are but it sounds that way. Perhaps say what are your hopes or what’s your wishlist.

NO, HE SAID WHAT HE SAID — "what are your expectations" yes, I'm entitled! I'm using my time out of my day/life to play their game. I do expect free stuff, and it better be something GOOD + USEFUL!!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Xyz123 wrote: »
    There is one every year, so... are you saying there won't be one? I just meant what do you think will be on the calendar.

We just finished up a holiday week calendar so who’s to say? Didn’t think we’d get 3 different calendars in one month.
    You wrong that wher for the 4 year of the game and 2 of normal canlcdeer so u defelyy wrong anyways ther normal hav 2 in devbmer
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    Im hoping for about 3k * shards (last year it was 2.5k), 1 t4cc, 1 t2a and (hopefully) 1000 6* shards.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Please put a t2a on the calendar... please
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    A pony!
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I expect there to be one...that is all
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    I'm hoping for a 7* Batman and a skill awakening gem for him 😎
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Chadhogan wrote: »

He's going to be tech with all his gadgets an stuff
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

He's going to be cosmic since he can pull literally anything from the black hole that is inside his utility belt.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Hoping for a few greater gifting crystals and a t2a
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

He's going to be cosmic since he can pull literally anything from the black hole that is inside his utility belt.

Obviously he's science. He did get bitten by that radioactive bat which give him his powers after all
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Realistically speaking:
    14 day calendar to end the year with 3 days of lesser gifting crystals, 3 days of GGC, 2 days of PHC, 2 days of 4 star 3 days of 5 star shards and 1 t2a.

Hoping for
    2 days of t2a alpha, 3 days of 5 star shards, a day of a slight 6 star shards, 2 days is a slight amount of t5b, 1 day of a large amount of gold, 3 days of GGC and 2 days LGC
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    If it’s a two week calendar, we find out either today or tomorrow, one week calendar we find out a week from today or a week from tomorrow
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Coal
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I would like too see greater gifting crystals. Buffed amount. 4* AG. Level 5 potions. Gifting crystals, 4* and 5* shards. That seems reasonable
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    T2A, 3000 5* shards, greater gifting crystals, t4cc crystal, units, lvl 5 health potions and a lvl 2 team revive.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    shards, gifting crystals, catalysts I don't need yet. the usual.