**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does Darkhawk's Autoblock Trigger Parry?

His abilities do not specify- all other autoblock champs have this clarified in their abilities. In the EQ, he has the Parry node and autoblock doesn't trigger parry.

In BG's early access YouTube video, his Darkhawk's shield mode is triggering parry.

Can we get confirmation about this?

Comments

• nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Yes it triggers parry. This was confirmed in content creator reviews.
  • Then why doesn't it trigger in the EQ?
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Then why doesn't it trigger in the EQ?
    Hm.. I got parried by him yesterday.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn’t. I don’t understand why parry triggers on autoblock sometimes but not others.
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    I assumed it was because I had him armor shattered with medusa
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    edited December 2018
    don't think he parries when autoblocked. nothing about parry in his abilities just shock dmg when he blocks. he only parries in EQ because of the local parry buff. I think his autoblock is similar to MDK rather than medusa/imiw. We'll know for sure once his spotlight page pops up and see the developer notes.
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    edited December 2018
    Yes I have noticed it and am confused. Need some clarification here mods!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    He shuld don’t be alow to that either.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    It doesn't specifically say in his abilities that his autoblock triggers parry, so i'd assume its not a bug and that his autoblock should not trigger parry
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Also rebmber contest creater programs not always how it is the game when we get its also the leak from mcoc datamind
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    His auto block does trigger parry.

txp3lds4xo5n.jpg
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    LOL at the comments saying "it doesnt specifically say in his abilities"

reads abilities....

"oh... there it is..... THIS AUTOBLOCK TRIGGERS PARRY"

SMH.........