**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you think that alliance war seasons should be removed?

I fell very stressed about seasons where every mistake count for very long time and other 29 members are affected by this mistake

Do you think that alliance war seasons should be removed? 46 votes

Season should be removed
58%
RagamugginGunnerLeNoirFaineantIcehawklbBluntMachetePhilly3974Tim1234AkhilxcxWsm10ConRileyNiteAndDae_fr3do_BirdReynoldsFrankdatankspktobalaMitchell35SNEERSairam44wdawg2237The_mad_hatter1Rockypantherx 27 votes
It should stay same(why)
41%
GroundedWisdomD_S_Spity68Rich_RyderPenumbrousCliffordcanTwmRSpiderCoolsMrTicTac19992008B_Dizzle_01VoltolosThatOneMasterGamerTheSpicyKnightTheSquish671WelderofortuneNebatr0nzDead1Thanos_CarIron_Patriot_is_lit 19 votes

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    It should stay same(why)
    I enjoy Seasons.
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    Season should be removed
    I enjoy Seasons.

What do you enjoy in season?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Season should be removed
    I like war seasons but in it's current state it's bad for the game imo
    It should stay same(why)
    Sairam44 wrote: »
    I enjoy Seasons.

What do you enjoy in season?

The extra motivation. It gives an added layer of competing. To be honest, it brought Wars back to life for me.
  • wdawg2237wdawg2237 Posts: 33
    Season should be removed
    There is just so much cheating going on so that people can be the best, that it makes it unfair to play or expect to keep going.
  • D_S_D_S_ Posts: 159
    It should stay same(why)
    Why would you remove?
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    It should stay same(why)
    I’m tier 3 Plat 3. And really enjoy war. I like the strategy aspect of it and trying to find the best defensive placement.
  • BluntMacheteBluntMachete Posts: 134
    Season should be removed
    If they removed seasons they would need to up the rewards per battle, which would even it out and lessen the burden of a bad matchup/war
    It should stay same(why)
    That wouldn't really change much. The Rewards are scaled to the length of the Season. That's why they're so high. Essentially, you'd go back to the way it was.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Season should be removed
    I like the idea of the added competitive edge, but it’s been clear since day 1 that a substantial amount of players can’t handle it without resorting to some extremely shady things. There’s also the added stress that’s caused a lot of higher tier alliances to fall apart and players have quit altogether, gold 1/plat 3 seems like the lower threshold for that. It’s becoming unhealthy for the game and players. I’d love to see it stay, but adjusted to eliminate cheating as much as possible and also reduce the stress burden. Not sure what those adjustments would be though.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Season should be removed
    AW seasons has poisoned the end game of MCOC. Just so much hate and mistrust and cheating because of it. Just get rid of them and break the rewards up into the win rewards.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    AW seasons has poisoned the end game of MCOC. Just so much hate and mistrust and cheating because of it. Just get rid of them and break the rewards up into the win rewards.

Because that will stop the mistrust and cheating?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Season should be removed
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Yes. If each war was its own entity, each individual war matters so much less than in seasons. If you screw up in one war its only one war not 12. That will greatly reduce the stress among allys and how much running up against a cheating alliance matters.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Yes. If each war was its own entity, each individual war matters so much less than in seasons. If you screw up in one war its only one war not 12. That will greatly reduce the stress among allys and how much running up against a cheating alliance matters.

Cheating was around before seasons. Getting rid of seasons won't end cheating at all.