**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ranking up champs influences new pulls?

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
A random question, and admittedly dumb, but does ranking up your current roster influence future pulls?

Specifically, does having a 4* champ at 5/50 prevent pulling that champ as a 5*?

The reason I ask is that I am about to take my 24th different 4* champ to 5/50 and I haven't pulled any of them as a 5* despite opening over 60 crystals. I've pulled several duplicate 5* champs that I have as a 4*, but none of them that are R5.

I've even duplicated my 4/40 champs. There doesn't seem to be any correlation between 3* & 4*, nor any reverse influence from having a ranked up 5* preventing 4* pulls.

I just hope I didn't "lock" so many champs as 4* that I want as a 5.

Hopefully it's a freak RNG thing that will eventually go away...

Comments

• AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Yes, just like eating a sandwich after dark on Tuesday while wearing an orange shirt will guarantee a God tier champ in your next 5 star crystal.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Yes, just like eating a sandwich after dark on Tuesday while wearing an orange shirt will guarantee a God tier champ in your next 5 star crystal.

Lies. Or is it.....

Its proven fact because one time it happened to my cousin's friend's boss.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    This is funny. Also, who stole my orange shirt?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    It's just odd that 8 of my 4/40 champs I also have as a 5*, but none of my 5/50.

And my orange shirt is my favorite. I wear it every day.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    My experience is as soon as I 5/50 a champ, I will get them as 5* shortly after. Ofc if I 5/50 a 4* trying to make that happen, it never does.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Kb2_4 wrote: »
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    A random question, and admittedly dumb, but does ranking up your current roster influence future pulls?

Specifically, does having a 4* champ at 5/50 prevent pulling that champ as a 5*?

The reason I ask is that I am about to take my 24th different 4* champ to 5/50 and I haven't pulled any of them as a 5* despite opening over 60 crystals. I've pulled several duplicate 5* champs that I have as a 4*, but none of them that are R5.

I've even duplicated my 4/40 champs. There doesn't seem to be any correlation between 3* & 4*, nor any reverse influence from having a ranked up 5* preventing 4* pulls.

Reverse rng is a myth. Unless your talking about like 8 specific champs lol I could see that

The reason I brought it up was because I felt it was statistically significant.

Almost 25% of the 5* pool is represented by my maxed 4* lineup, all of which were missed after opening over 60 cryatals.

Statistically, I should have pulled at least a couple of them by now...

I know it's certainly possible, and the way RNG works in this game (like getting 4 bleed stacks with 5 hits against a 25% Biohazard node), it just feels like things are stacked against the player.
  • Dexman1349 wrote: »

Hi,

To clarify a bit, no, what you have in your roster does not affect what drops you get from a crystal. It is just random and any specifics will be listed in the drop rate percentage information on the crystal before purchase. Hope that helps. Best of luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.