**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* champs to R4

Hi guys, i want to rank up 2 champs to R4, which champion do you think it should be?
lu2u42m3fgjw.png

Comments

• vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    GR
    Cap iw
    Hype

Since none are duped
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Personally,) Modok is pretty good due to the autoblock and incerates, Cable’s Degenerating heavy and incerate are quite nice too. But tbh in depends on what you need. ie: Utility, Defensive or Offensive.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Really that entire top row 5* is an option even unduped. Personally I would do Cap IW and then Medusa/hype/GR depending on which champ you prefer and what immunities you need. But if you really like AA then go with him.

I lean to GR because I love his utility and controllable Regen but truth is the other 2 I have limited play time due to only having 4* options and little experience actually using them.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Medusa, Hype or Cap IW for me
  • BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95
    Medusa...I'm a huge fan of Medusa
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    CapIW and hype.
  • Haggis_ballsHaggis_balls Posts: 24
    Can't go wrong with Hyperion or Cap IW
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hyperion and medusa
  • GGhostGGhost Posts: 88
    thanks you guys