**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What if I access my account from two devices

Mi_WarriorMi_Warrior Posts: 63
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey guys. After masive ban I want to know whats the chances of ban if play from 2 devices. I'm having 2 devices and play from both. Im not going to share my account with anyone at any cost. So better I clear about it. I don't want to ban at all. :)

Comments

• CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    I'm wondering the same thing. My phone is in bad shape. What happens if I get a new phone and log into the game on it??
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    I've actually wondered this for a while. I have multiple devices, but started playing on my phone, and don't want to risk something happening because I've switched devices.

I can only assume it's alright, but I won't do it unless I see a Kabam rep say it's alright. I'm sure there was a thread on it... on the old forums.
  • Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    edited July 2017
    You guys are fine. Kabam Miike does the same thing. i asked this question on Tuesday and he answered it.
  • Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    irzj29nrkrxo.jpg
    You guys are fine. Kabam Miike does the same thing. i asked this question on Tuesday and he answered it.

Cheers, my dude!
    I may have replied to that thread whilst inebriated, actually. It's fuzzy, though.
  • Mi_WarriorMi_Warrior Posts: 63
    Ahh.. sounds good. Thanks you guys for clearing me :)
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    I play on my iPhone and iPad all the time, not at the same time, of course. Well, really I play on my iPad and use my iPhone to chat or collect freebies. My iPhone lags way too much to play.