**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Variant ultron’s Back Assault

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
This Quest was really a challenge, the MVP of chapter 3 was Captain America Infinity War. Synergies cosmic and Science. He wrecked last boss too.

f0fyf0vy3frh.jpeg
bfqa9ramh86r.png

Comments

• PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Still think Hulk Rag is better? 😂
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 283 ★★
    Good to know. I am about to start chp 3 and have cap as 5 star rank 5.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Im find void the Best. And then ghulk for the starburs node.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    Im find void the Best. And then ghulk for the starburs node.

I would've liked to have 5* Void for Chapter 3, my 4* Void did solid work in 3.1. Proxima was great for Korg and other difficult fights, Quake destroyed Electro and auto-block/evade champs like MODOK and Spidey, Gulk soloed all 3.2 Starburst fights without boosts or items, Corvus was very good for 3.1-3.2. Ultron bosses, and Cap IW soloed Spidey and other tough fights at 3/45. I didn't use Cap IW as much as my 4/55+ science/cosmic champs, I've been hearing he's Chapter 3's MVP if you have him at 5/65.
    Hav covus for spidey and. Like im Said for me void wher good for spite node and so one
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Pizzabeat wrote: »

That hulk was a nasty fight. Very disgusting lol. Way harder than last boss
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Pizzabeat wrote: »

That hulk was a nasty fight. Very disgusting lol. Way harder than last boss
    Hulk wher esay. U Can itersup hes dash akt
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Lol “back assault” ......phrasing.
  • spktobalaspktobala Posts: 43
    edited December 2018
    How many units spend on the quest total
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I dont know. I did chapter 1 100 percent when it came out. Chapter 2 and 3 are completion only.