**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

nuerotoxin isn’t a debuff then why is it counting as one?

I was playing with archangel in eq against taskmaster and even though I noticed this a long time ago.... aa doesn’t trigger neurotoxin after 10 debuffs have been placed on taskmaster. Yes I know taskmaster is immune to debuffs after 10 have been placed on him but 1) his ability accuracy wasn’t even reduced by the current neurotoxins I had and 2) nuerotoxin DOESN’T count as a debuff so they should be able to trigger even if taskmaster is immune to all debuffs m36q0r9kowtv.png
y1vr1puqu0mr.png

Comments

• TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    To trigger neurotoxin you have to trigger a bleed which can't be done after he has had 10 debuffs
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    edited December 2018
    @TwmR I had like 4 bleed and 2/3 poison sooooo....nuerotoxin should trigger I’m only pointing it out now but it’s been going on for a long time and we all know kabam will either let something by that they know or fix something that “wasn’t intended” 4 months after
    Ex: aa being able to stun on stun immune nodes wasn’t fixed for a couple of weeks/months
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Had you parried him as well the stun counts towards the 10 debuffs
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Neurotoxin isn’t, but to trigger it, the way it works, is you apply a bleed to a poisoned opponent and it instantly converts, so it’s picked up as applying a bleed
    edited December 2018
    Lvernon15 wrote: »
    Neurotoxin isn’t, but to trigger it, the way it works, is you apply a bleed to a poisoned opponent and it instantly converts, so it’s picked up as applying a bleed

I read aadescription and didn’t see that thanks.....if I have to apply a bleed to a poison then why does it use up my bleed that I currently have(in regular champs)???? If you get what I mean. So when I have both poison and bleed I have to apply new bleed to get neurotoxin sooo therefore the bleed I currently have shouldn’t be used up I should be doing nuerotoxin damage and additional bleed....Someone plz explain
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    edited December 2018
    I mean people already explained.... but okay

Lookie here:
    Once 10 debuffs are inflicted, Taskmaster becomes debuff immune. THIS INCLUDES PARRY BLEED AND POISON. Since neurotoxin requires a NEW bleed to be triggered on a poison, the NEW bleed on poison still counts as a debuff to trigger. However, it looks like you already reached your debuff limit, so you couldn't apply a bleed on the poison, aka no neurotoxin boohoo.
    @Riceman could you be anymore rude???? I asked a completely different question not regarding taskmaster sooo....read it before your make yourself look more dumb
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Becasse it is rng to apely the nex.
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    @Colleen If that's not the case then what is your question lol. I answered what you asked in OP.