**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LF Plat 3 top 500 AQ

g4mqj8wbwha0.png
z18oiwhbsssd.png
fnyugmqy96xv.png
Whatever line assignment I’m given, won’t be a problem in war. Attack team is Domino (6* r2), Corvus (5* R4), and whoever else is needed for a specific line. (Quake, SL, GR are usually the 3rd spot). I’m working on t2 alphas for r5 Corvus (2/6 currently).
I’m still holding a generic 5* awakening gem and loaded up on signature stones as well. Good options (Magik, Blade), but not in a hurry as priority is Corvus atm. Should I receive a rank up stone for Magik via the Variant event, she would be awakened and sig up to 160 ish.
AQ is my b**** with my R4 X-23 (dupe)
Currently working on building units and potions for an LoL run within the next month or so.
I am not interested in any gold 1 alliances. Plat 3 and high AQ only please.
Thank you.
Line ID: ragingtiger

Comments

• Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Looking to fill sports for retiring member. We run 3BGs in all events. No other mins besides AQ and AW. Just clear lanes and have fun. No need to grind arena all week for the 5x5 ****. Easy donations with 55444. Still tons of glory and map 6 crystal. We have fun but are very serious

If you are interested let me know.

B_Dizzle_01 ign
    B_Dizzle_01#1147 discord
    b_dizzle_01 line