**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

When will kabaam just suspend alliances getting caught breaking the tos or cheating in aw

Just watched a You tuber post a vid of how his alliance got docked 1 million pts in this season of wars. Because someone from their alliance broke the tos.They went from platinum 3 to gold 1 now do I feel bad for the other 29 people in that alliance yes of course I do BUT that means they go down to good one and completely destroy alliances down there and will probably cost other alliances to not still be in good 1 and get demoted to gold 2. How is that fair to the lower alliances? In my opinion kabaam should boot the entire alliance to the very bottom of the ,lowest tier and suspended th alliance from remainder of said season. It’s the only true way to have these cheating alliances to man up and win the fair way. Don’t reward the cheaters and punish the ones playing fairly.

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    AW season tiers differ from AW war rating tiers. While they lost season points it does not impact who they will match up against and make it harder on anyone else since their war rating was not adjusted. The season point redecution reduces the alliance’s ability to obtain season rewards since they will now have less points for the leader board.

The alliance did not cheat, a player broke the TOS while participating in a competitive alliance event. Big difference in culpability and impact on others.
  • doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    Mastiffman wrote: »
    Just watched a You tuber post a vid of how his alliance got docked 1 million pts in this season of wars. Because someone from their alliance broke the tos.They went from platinum 3 to gold 1 now do I feel bad for the other 29 people in that alliance yes of course I do BUT that means they go down to good one and completely destroy alliances down there and will probably cost other alliances to not still be in good 1 and get demoted to gold 2. How is that fair to the lower alliances? In my opinion kabaam should boot the entire alliance to the very bottom of the ,lowest tier and suspended th alliance from remainder of said season. It’s the only true way to have these cheating alliances to man up and win the fair way. Don’t reward the cheaters and punish the ones playing fairly.

I'm sure alliances above plat3 do a thorough background check!
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    We got docked 1M too because someone was cheating. He was promptly removed. Your logic is flawed.

That's like saying your driver's license should be suspended because your uncle got caught driving without insurance.

Your knowledge of AW seasons is also flawed. You do not "go down" and battle lower alliances. You lose season points. You still fight the same tier alliances like you would if you weren't docked points.

Researching how things work is always recommended before you rant.