**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loki Improvement

AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
edited December 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Signature Ability – ASCENDANT: Perhaps the most powerful sorcerer in all Asgard, Loki passively generates additional Power over time while he has less than one Power Bar.

Rising in power through sorcery and subterfuge, Loki generates an additional 5.5% Power per second as long as he is below 1 bar.

Persistent Charge(Loki can save his stolen buffs from previous fight's.):

At the start of the fight, if Loki has a Persistent Charge, he consumes one, re-activating his stolen buff's from his previous fight's.
At the start of the fight, if Loki has 0 Persistent Charges, he will randomly receive between 3 and 6 Persistent Charges.
At the start of the fight, Loki gains/activate's a randomly stolen buff from previous fight's for 7.5 seconds.

Stolens buff's ( Memory ).

Loki can randomly activate stolen buff from the previous fight every 8 seconds. ( 1 buff ).

Passive: Immunity to Cold Damage like Coldsnap and Frostbite.
Passive: Curse also reduces the opponent’s Ability Accuracy by 65%.

Basic Attacks

While the opponent is Cursed, Loki has a 17.5% chance to Stun the opponent for 1.5 second's.
While the opponent is Cursed, Loki has a 50% chance Steal 15% of the opponent’s Power.

Heavy Attack

While the opponent is Cursed, this attack has 100% Critical Hit Chance. Additionally, it has a 100% chance to reset the duration of Curse.

Landing this attack also causes Loki to randomize his Stolen Buff.

Special 1: Curse of Agony – Loki slashes the opponent with his scepter, and then finishes them with a dark energy blast.

Steals all of the opponent’s Buffs. Stolen Buffs last for 7.5 seconds.
65% chance to reset the duration of Curse

Special 2: Cryokinesis – Loki taps into his Frost Giant lineage to overpower opponents with a surge of ice.

If Loki has more Health points than his opponent, he has a 100% chance of subtracting 7% of their max Health instantly.
This attack is Unblockable.

Special 3: Mayhem – Loki manipulates the opponent into attacking his illusions until he is ready to deal the final blow.

Loki Curses the opponent, dealing 150% of your Attack as Energy Damage and allowing him to steal any of the opponent’s Buffs for 10.5 seconds. Stolen Buffs last for 7.5 seconds.

Comments

• AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    Sorry for my english ... done through a translator
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    My last 5* pull was loki, and he seems pretty trash. Honestly these improvements seem good, it gives him quite a bit more utility whilst no making him too powerful. Good job.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I mean, loki’s already pretty niche for like 5.4 ultron and some Medusa fights. I’d rather have a dpx/hulk buster beta
    Thanos_Car wrote: »
    My last 5* pull was loki, and he seems pretty trash. Honestly these improvements seem good, it gives him quite a bit more utility whilst no making him too powerful. Good job.

Thanks ! :)))
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    I mean, loki’s already pretty niche for like 5.4 ultron and some Medusa fights. I’d rather have a dpx/hulk buster beta

Yes but only for " Ulton and Medusa " fight's...