**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Time Traveler's Poll: What Was Your Favorite Part of 2019?

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
Since 2019 is coming to a close, I was wondering which new content/champs was your favorite addition?

Time Traveler's Poll: What Was Your Favorite Part of 2019? 169 votes

Map 7
0%
TheHeroDeserved 1 vote
Act 6
24%
project314FuzzylumpsLeNoirFaineantTimone147CrkwestTheManMythLegendNikoBravoYotzTonyStarkcruel_horizoncaligarelinquonebJim0172JohnyzeroLvernon15ShaheerFIazDuke_SilverJustusCastrumNiteAndDaeWerewrym 41 votes
Fantastic Four
11%
GKainePrimmer79Vuskafish8sixIcehawklbSolrac_2Foxhero007Turbomech85ericolorSavio444Scarlett_DRTODev5400Scopeotoe987sd__whiteX_Factor_AgentTomstar124Rush_Catnarad977 19 votes
Silver Surfer
20%
thetaman23samalasravanRiise81Apocalypse189Darkrider05NojokejaymManav_preet0808DankestChefUnidentifiedCreaturespktobalasbdjdkxXpenReverend_RuckusB_Dizzle_01The_red_EclipseVoltolosWarboy_007TehsigzorzNb2121Suros_moon 35 votes
Deadpool (Herald of Galactus)
7%
SeatinAlex13369IksdjvanCassyJayProngsAkarsh383JayCeeth3_josephWebby72Wakanda4Ever278Batman1903Manu_XBlizz_4R_ 13 votes
Venom the Patriot
11%
Madman_marvinFreakydD_S_benshbwookehStarFighter0717NightCrackerExHavokLilMaddogHT[Deleted User]MelkerlanneroKabam LyraXxLoganTDCxXhope4tgMars___WoogieboogieMrBanksMaximumOverloadFreeToPlay_21 19 votes
Ghost Rider (Zadkiel Possessed)
5%
Erza_ScarletMrgreenAnonymous346SpiritOfVengeanceSceptilemaniacDipseyCrimsontide1616TopCat87KalantakHamin 10 votes
Sleepwalker
0%
TX1600 1 vote
Deathlok
3%
Captain_KandiceSundance_2099CpAmericanoDazbohshetLovejoy72Pedritko 6 votes
Dr. Patriot
14%
gatra_hpAxeCopFireKaks0053dano357Hammerbro_64charaderdude2DanveerKarnaRasiloverJohnLocke117VulcanMGamerTcx23433ClydaniaMaldroit2Mitchell35The_Boss9FhfjghhggggjfhfjgcharmkevverRockypantherxPsy26 24 votes

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Silver Surfer
    You just made me realize how fast 2019 went wow...

Stoked for Silver Surfer hands down been waiting for him forever. I don't care please be OP haha
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Act 6
    Spider-pig
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    HELLCOW for halloween

...you remind me of someone.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Act 6
    Act 6 for sure. The rewards for LOL part 2 are unreal but I'm not going to spend 3 Odins for a completion run.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Seatin's Titan Tier List.
    Seatin's Titan Tier List.

Oh god
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    All jokes aside, I could see me looking forward to April, and perhaps a new Hawkeye. If that's the route they take.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Act 6
    I can't believe Thanos snapped the other 50% of humanity into dust...
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Venom the Patriot
    I really liked the End Game quest. I enjoyed playing as Thanos and killing everyone
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Act 6
    Wasn't that Groot hard,1 billion damage.Still the fact that they made Kamala better than Blade,that was cash grab right there.
    I was going to put Prof X on the poll, but we all know how he turned out...
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Dr. Patriot
    "I want a Dr. Patriot by the end of the week!" They must have put the designer in charge of compensation.
  • FungeonFungeon Posts: 124
    Alliance Base of Legends, who can forget that Ice Phoenix on Bane and Heal Block.
    Wait, who told you about Venom the Patriot?!

Ffffffffffffffff
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Deathlok
    I was truly shocked when they introduced the “sidekick” class, and 1940s era Bucky Barnes become the most OP champ in game. Weird times.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Silver Surfer
    Well my experience has told me to forget everything I think I know already

But 2019 was a massive year for me

Got Uncollected, finished Master for first time, got the OP Champion of 2019 (Silver Surfer) and basically loved the Act 6 storyline. Can't believe Thanos did that!

Who can also never forget Venom the Witch tho
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Deathlok
    The deathlok story line was cool. Esp how he was the only one able to resist the infection of the Marvel Zombies from Earth 2149. Admittedly, they did eat the entire contest.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Silver Surfer
    Had an absolute blast shredding content with Ronin/Hawkeye Endgame after spending 110€ on units to buy his crystal
  • project314project314 Posts: 67
    Act 6
    What do you mean, Thanos snaps my God tier champs out of existence once I've completed 6.2?