**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Version 21.1 Discussion Thread

1235»

Comments

• SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    h3u5h69pl2dn.png

@Kabam Miike Do you have a date on this?
    cAncAmO wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike and what about this:

NEW DAILY QUEST: CHILLED CHALLENGES - Coming Mid Month
    Night Thrasher has uncovered some of The Battlerealm's secret areas, locked away behind walls of ice. Explore treasure filled Realms will require the assistance of a NIGHT THRASHER GADGET to stay warm. But beware Summoners! These gadgets aren't foolproof and will overheat after some time. You'll need a new one for each Quest Entry. Brave the cold and frozen foes and get rewarded while you can! More information will be released closer to the release date.

Guessing Wednesday, at least thats what is going around the rumor mill!
  • h3u5h69pl2dn.png

Today! We don't have an exact time (release times are subject to individual App Stores, and their server propagation times), but we have already pushed the button to make it live. We're hoping it will be released to you all very soon!
    h3u5h69pl2dn.png

Today! We don't have an exact time (release times are subject to individual App Stores, and their server propagation times), but we have already pushed the button to make it live. We're hoping it will be released to you all very soon!

Thanks
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    My game keep crashing after update 21.1.1🤦‍♂️😁
  • So I did the update and now it's lagging worse then before. Now AQ it freezes at the start of the fight.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Darkhawk on master just needs a nerf. Unblockable attacks is just ridiculous
  • Losing interest on game by playing Master final boss many times
  • DocJCDocJC Posts: 74
    New AQ changes are pretty bad. IMIW on starburst with uncapped PI.... did someone really think that was a good idea?
  • h3u5h69pl2dn.png

h3u5h69pl2dn.png

Yeah, I’m now on 21.1.1 and its still buggy as hell, when dark fork changes modes.

This occurs on the following phones/os.

Iphone SE ios 12.1.1, 12.1.2
    Iphone 8 ios 12.1.2. Thats just my own experience. Ally mates have had it occur on iphone x, and a few samsung devices.

I’ve managed a few runs where it didn’t occur, or only once or twice and took him down on uncollected in one shot, he’s a piece of cake without the glitch, but I ain’t spending units/revives to finish, I’ll keep trying as long as you keep trying to fix the bugggy buggy.
  • Ok that post messed up.

21.1.1 still buggy, on various iphone models from se - x (oops) on multiple ios platforms, and on some samsung models (ally mates, no clue on model or os)

It can still haappen right at start of fight and when he changes modes. Ive beaten him one shot on uncollected 2wice, so i know its not a hard fight apart from the stupid buggy buggy.

I’m not spending units or revives on it cos it ain’t worth it to me. I’ll keep trying as long as i know you are still trying to fix the buggy bugginess.

2018 has been a pretty bad year what with overheating damage to the battery on 2 of my phones. Hoping you get a handle on ya steering wheel again soon.
  • zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    Gifting event????
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    This monthly quest sucked. I don’t have a problem with hard content...stuff that requires item use. What isn’t fun is using items to literally do nothing to a boss, or to even see the boss heal. Players shouldn’t be in a place to consider crashing the game before a KO to hurt themselves less.

Chilled challenges are great. The maze isn’t for me, and I’m cool with that, but after clearing uncollected all year and 100%ing some, this one is so frustrating I won’t try.
  • MALDO2768MALDO2768 Posts: 37
    Seems to me exactly what you said about last boss. Using items was harder doable but harder than normal this month