**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Enter the Maze!

Comments

• PetemuzPetemuz Posts: 11
    Another money spinner we don’t need just before Xmas
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Trash rewards so I am expecting to kick every enemies lights out compared to the last champions clash which made sense why it was hard when comparing the rewards.

Agreed!!
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Any idea of health pools?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Trash rewards so I am expecting to kick every enemies lights out compared to the lastI champions clash which made sense why it was hard when comparing the rewards.

A full T2A, 7k Shards, 350k Gold, 25 Sigs.....trash?

Dont find it so much trash or good depend one hav hard it gone be. It a cake walk sure ther gods if it somting like variant ther trash.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Trash rewards so I am expecting to kick every enemies lights out compared to the lastI champions clash which made sense why it was hard when comparing the rewards.

It is if the difficulty is on par with Champion Clash. However it does look like you can do one path at a time and it’s 6 fights per path so honestly it doesn’t seem terrible.

Yes, if you compare the rewards to the difficulty of content.

Compared to Champion's Clash they aren't as great, not trash, but not great either.

But I would take the "very difficult" with a grain of salt. They love saying that when its actually not.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Yippe, a contest that excludes most of us because of difficulty.

Sometimes they have to cater towards end game players because they have nothing left to beat. Without this, many of the bigger spenders would get bored and the game would suffer.

If you're not skilled enough or have a strong enough roster that probably means you have a few pieces of content still to tackle. It also gives you a goal to work towards.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom
    Compared to last champions clash it should be easier is what I am gettin at basically. Calling them trash was harsh. Guess we will see
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

Compared to Champion's Clash they aren't as great, not trash, but not great either.

But I would take the "very difficult" with a grain of salt. They love saying that when its actually not.

When you consider that a majority of people aren't really capable of going through these Quests with ease, very difficult would stand when addressing the entire Player Base. Lol.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Please, please, please; debuff immune, power gain, unblockable Darkhawk
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Is this not the chill quest or the maze is a different quest bc if its the same where is the gadets the Night Thrashers gives us to help fight the quest

Two completely different things! We still have those coming up, so stay tuned!

Ah, well cant wait to see what NT has in store for us really am excited bout this gadets we will use to battle...also why do i get the feeling if those gadgets overheat we will take some sorta heat damage lol
    I don't see why Kabam keeps making endgame content... While I can complete these new, harder quests, many players cannot. You guys are continuing to alienate low and midtier players from the endgame players. If this game is going to last, every type of player needs to have new content added that they can complete to keep the game fresh and exciting.

New players don’t keep the game running, end game whales do. Besides it’s been mentioned that there’s tons of content for lower-mid tier players to complete. Act 4, Act 5, RTTL, and EQs. Not all content is going to be made for everyone
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Indrick781 wrote: »

Yes.

I'm a bit more on the upper end so I'll just explain this for me. 350k gold isn't even a single rank up. I get between 3-5 t2a a month now with AQ and AW seasons. I average a new 5* every other week with arena and modicum of effort in arena. A modicum meaning two runs of my 5* and 6* in the featured arena a day. You want to make these rewards good change the 25 sig stone crystals to 6* shards, t5b shards, or a 5* awakening gem crystal.
    Indrick781 wrote: »

Yes.

I'm a bit more on the upper end so I'll just explain this for me. 350k gold isn't even a single rank up. I get between 3-5 t2a a month now with AQ and AW seasons. I average a new 5* every other week with arena and modicum of effort in arena. A modicum meaning two runs of my 5* and 6* in the featured arena a day. You want to make these rewards good change the 25 sig stone crystals to 6* shards, t5b shards, or a 5* awakening gem crystal.
    Mabye just Stig ston is better that a rng cystal
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    The neurotoxin thing scares me, I hope it’s actually a thing with poison and not actually archangels neuro, or if it is, it can hopefully be countered with a bleed or poison immune. More unavoidable damage is annoying, that’s fact

When you consider that a majority of people aren't really capable of going through these Quests with ease, very difficult would stand when addressing the entire Player Base. Lol.

Not all content is made for all of the "player base" as you say.

By no means do I have ALL the champs to counter every content that comes out, but not all content is created equal.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    That last event was good in my opinion. I was able to beat the 1st one (heavyweight title) but cream of the crop was too much for me.

Uncollected but not quite good enough for 5.3 yet.
    Hopefully this has something for us mid level players.
    The neurotoxin thing scares me, I hope it’s actually a thing with poison and not actually archangels neuro, or if it is, it can hopefully be countered with a bleed or poison immune. More unavoidable damage is annoying, that’s fact

Technically and in theory, bleed OR poison immune should negate it. But this is Kabam, so double immunity sounds good to be safe lol
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I don't see why Kabam keeps making endgame content... While I can complete these new, harder quests, many players cannot. You guys are continuing to alienate low and midtier players from the endgame players. If this game is going to last, every type of player needs to have new content added that they can complete to keep the game fresh and exciting.

New players don’t keep the game running, end game whales do. Besides it’s been mentioned that there’s tons of content for lower-mid tier players to complete. Act 4, Act 5, RTTL, and EQs. Not all content is going to be made for everyone

If we actually delve into past content in pasts months, you would actually see that end game players are being treated with much more content. Varient difficulty, round 2 of the champion clash, increased difficulty of new EQ's, along with the fact that midtier players cannot finish all of act 5. While yes, endgame players do tend to spend more, all levels of players spend money, so solely catering to endgame players is not a good business plan nor a way to keep to the game going for upcoming years.

How quickly some people forget. What about GPGTTM event? All mid tier players basically got 2 free 5* for nothing. Also, in October, players got a free Symbioid they could rank just by doing the content and didn’t even need to be Uncollected to participate in the difficulty. They could waltz through the content with easy and get another 5*, 6* shards, and tons of rank up materials. Kabam has done a lot for mid tier players lately so now Kabam is focusing on end game players with Variant and possibly this. The verdict isn’t even out on this difficulty yet. Plus you can say Champion Clash was only for end game players but chapter 1 had a lot of great rewards for mid tier players.