**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Abandoned Allimaces with high war ratings

Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
Kabam employees,

My alliance enjoys seeing ourselves in the top 100 and we have noticed that several alliances in the top 100 have only 1 member or not skilled players to even be up there because hey took over the alliance and don't use the war feature. My suggestion is to decrease the points of allimaces by 10% weekly if they did not participate in wars for that week to clear up top 100 spots.

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Don't judge the misspelled title lol
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Don't judge the misspelled title lol

Long day at the office?
    I'd actually agree to this since there are some alliances that game the system and take wars off.
    Yes @TheOneAndOnly haha. I'm at the office now and didn't check my spelling
    Bump
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    if u don't participate in AW , your tier will drop I am not sure on the rating though
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    if u don't participate in AW , your tier will drop I am not sure on the rating though

Our alliance dropped tiers during the 12.0 fiasco. Guess the rating won't drop until you actually lose matches. Seems odd.
    wray1976 wrote: »
    Xthea9 wrote: »

Our alliance dropped tiers during the 12.0 fiasco. Guess the rating won't drop until you actually lose matches. Seems odd.

That actually makes sense cause in a way as top alliances keep winning then it keeps shifting the range of scores up.