**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Make trades a thing.

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
My wife has Rhulk.
I no has Rhulk.
I have Medusa
She no has medusa.
BOOM make trades a thing n problem solved. 1 champ a year

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Jakearound wrote: »
    No!

But but i need rhulk for domino.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    Jakearound wrote: »
    No!

But but i need rhulk for domino.

Open crystals or wait for arena.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    No trading will ruin the game. Just read the other billion threads on this topic
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    no.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    An unrestricted trade system would get abused beyond belief.

It would be fun to be able to trade and do some duels though. Something without rewards or costs, but allow you to try out champs you don't have.
  • Sort of a demo system? @Dexman1349 Now that I could get down with. However, trading would never work, and will never happen. Period.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    My wife has Rhulk.
    I no has Rhulk.
    I have Medusa
    She no has medusa.
    BOOM make trades a thing n problem solved. 1 champ a year

A champion trading system is terrible and would ruin content making it extremely easy to complete anything. Let’s say your account gets hacked. With the trade system you proposed could end up as a back fire. Trading all your god tier champs for T1 basic in return on your account. It’s a terrible idea and should never be brought into the game.
  • D_S_D_S_ Posts: 159
    I would quit the game if this was added
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    No
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    You do realise, other trading games have these complete garbage websites where you pay real money on that website to get an item you need. Anyone, I mean anyone could go on there and pay 50 quid for a 6* Corvus, even level 2 players. So no. Kabam are doing a great thing not adding trading. It will just be terrible if they did.