**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What Champ Has Evaded And Followed You The Most Throughout Your Time In The Contest?

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
For me it would have to be Starlord pulled him once as a 3 star 3 years ago and I've never pulled him since sold him to get my first 4 star Magneto (Marvel Now!) which I regret....A lot.
4* Magneto (Marvel Now!) Loves coming from my 4 star pulls, currently sitting at rank 1 level 80 : /

Comments

• Eviscerator2021Eviscerator2021 Posts: 128
    edited December 2018
    It was Ghost Rider for me for a long time. PHCs would constantly tease his 3* and 4*. Finally got him as a 5* a few months back and still have yet to pull any other * of him.

Right now the only champ that really illudes me that I've wanted since I started playing is 4* or higher Gwenpool.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    4 star Wolverine. Always been my most wanted champion and I cannot seem to pull him. They have never even run a Wolverine 4* basic arena in the near 2 years Ive been playing.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    I always wanted a Doctor Voodoo but I could never get him.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Ghostrider and Yellowjacket. I like their mechanics, animations, storylines, etc. Have them both as maxed 3* but haven't had a chance to play with them outside of arenas... 🙁
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Ghost rider and stark spidey. I'm not saying I want them as 5 stars, but I don't even have them as 3 stars.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    SL 5*
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    No 4* Sparky. I guess Gwenpool as I have her duped 3,4,5*. Starlord as well 2-5* duped except the 4*
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Gwenpool. Don't have her even as a 4 star or 5 star.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    The champion to avoid me the most is a 4* black widow. Been playing foor 3.5 years and still don’t have her.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Sm he always evades and counters me
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    4* Wolverine for me. Kabam keeps trolling me with OML
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Almost 4 years and no 4* Scarlet witch. Still have the AG and sig stones sitting there awaiting her arrival.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    4* Thor, Hulk and wolverine.

At this stage if I get them I probably won’t even rank them. To long waiting on the RNG.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Still have yet to get a BW 4*....lol
  • Miss_Bee09Miss_Bee09 Posts: 25
    I'm still waiting on void and GR. Don't even have them as 3*s
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Wanting Hyperion for so long don’t even have him as a 3*. I seeem to get drax a lot
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    I had to wait the better part of 3 years to get Ms Marvel. I still don't have Karnak. He's the oldest I don't have at any level.

other than that, I only just got a 3* Abomination last month and still don't have 3*s of Iron Fist, Iron Man, Juggernaut, Magneto, Cyclops NXS or Agent Venom.

I didn't have Winter Soldier at better than 2* for literally years, then got a 4* in August from the cinematic crystals and then got a 3* last month thanks to the one loyalty card.
  • Quake, can't pull her over 3*, I bought a lot of featured crystal whenever she shows up but nothing. As for following me, is the game really random ? or based off some kind of status because over the last year I
    Went through runs of characters. Black panther, then Bolt, 11 Storms in one day 2,3,4 and 5*, been more random as my team grew.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    I still don't have a four-star Scarlet Witch.

I've had an mystic Awakening gem with her name on for over a year now...
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    phil56201 wrote: »
    4 star Wolverine. Always been my most wanted champion and I cannot seem to pull him. They have never even run a Wolverine 4* basic arena in the near 2 years Ive been playing.

he's to OP
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Ghost rider as any star and Sparky as 5*
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    5* Hyperion and Medusa, I had a cosmic awakening gem for 20 months waiting for one of them, gave up a few weeks ago and used it on corvus. 5* GR and voodoo are also proving themselves hard to find, the mystic awakening gem Ive had for 12 months is obviously scaring them off. Seem to have no problem pulling colossus tho, 4x these last 6 months !!
  • MalkingreyMalkingrey Posts: 26
    As an avid comic book reader my favorite Marvel character is Wolverine. I’ve been playing this game for over two years and still can’t land his 4* !!! I wish Kabam would just give him his long awaited arena already !!!
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    so far just missing a 4 or 5* domino and big red
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited December 2018
    ohh and corvus :s
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    phil56201 wrote: »

I just pulled 4☆ Wolverine. He is sig 80 now. :s
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I still don't have the witch as a 4* after almost 4 years of playing
  • I have 116 4*s. Playing well over 3.5 years still no Quake, Rogue, Red Hulk, Hulk or Corvus. But maxed sig Joe Fixit I have!