**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mid-Game Challenges

So I'm what I'd describe as a Mid-Game player. I'm about halfway through Act 4, I can easily deal with Heroic tier EQ but can't get through Mastery tier. I have some good 4* champs and a few decent 5*. It took a long time to find an active well balanced Alliance but thankfully I found a good group of people so that helps progression.

I'm posting because I've seemed to hit a wall in terms of completing content. I'm confident I'll get through Act 4 but know I can't handle 5 yet. I also perform lower than I'd like in AW. I'm not complaining or saying things should be easier but at this stage in the game it looks like a very long grind to get my roster good enough to compete at the next stage. It seems like there is a lot of content that is either not useful reward wise or is too difficult at this time. So I'm left with a small slice of content that fits where I'm at.

Any advice on how to get over this midtier hump without spending tons of cash? I'm not an impatient person but I want to feel like I'm moving forward in the game even if not as quickly as I'd like

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Try more at Master Mode EQ it will help you build your roster faster once you can reliably complete it
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    It seems to me that we are both at the exact same point in the game, as far as progression goes. IMO, your alliance will help A LOT in the long term, stick with them and participate in the events, which will help you to rank up your favourite champs. Take your time, enjoy the game, have fun with your alliance, you have nothing to worry about.

When you get your first 4* at 5/50 or 5* to 3/45, you will get a lot of boost as to what you can accomplish. Next target would be to assemple a good questing team out of those and aim for Uncollected.

You are on a good path, don't stress out.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    Just play the game and every rewards for you is worth it as long u dont use unit one stupid offer and that kind.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    best ways are to grind up units and champs in arena and invest wisely in masteries and try get an initial clear of act 4 then the game should open up for you.
    are you lv 60? depending on your champs deep wounds assassin some of the more advanced masteries make a big difference.
    edited December 2018
    ZombieZedd wrote: »
    I'm done with ROL and act4. Currently working on 5.1.6 .rttl last chapter left. And I'm in tier 12 and handles mini in war. But still I consider myself a low tier player with some decent champs. So according to me you've got long way still for jump in actually to mid tier range . Work on Rol and do master Eq till your champs allows you. And do little bit swapping in map in Aq. Good luck😊😊😊👍

I refuse to revive and havn't ranked up my cap iw so I got as far a jugs on rol lol and I still have the last chapter to do on rttl but story wise 5.1 100% 5.2 initial clear and currently on 5.3.3 just takes time
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Thanks for the posts and suggestions. I was a little nervous about what kind of feedback I'd get but really appreciate everyone's responses.