**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are the maze rewards actually worth it?

first of all when I saw the maze I thought it was like a mini version of Labyrinth of legends so I got excited but then ohh... its just another champions clash look-a-like then I looked at the description and I thought there could be iceman and archangel in there thats when I also saw the rewards, ask your self is it really worth it just for 1/5 of a 5 star crystal?

Comments

• Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Apart from assassin assignments, all quests have been worth it up to now
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,332 ★★★★★
    Being that we can preplan and its not many fights per path, this will definitely be worth it.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    If you are not skilled then it's not worth it. If you are skill an find it easy then it totally worth it. If you're in between then it's up to you to decide if it the items you will need to use are worth the rewards.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Apart from assassin assignments, all quests have been worth it up to now

not danger rooms
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Drew462 wrote: »
    first of all when I saw the maze I thought it was like a mini version of Labyrinth of legends so I got excited but then ohh... its just another champions clash look-a-like then I looked at the description and I thought there could be iceman and archangel in there thats when I also saw the rewards, ask your self is it really worth it just for 1/5 of a 5 star crystal?

1/5th of a 5*?

It’s 7k 5* shards and a full t2a. I’ll take that any day for 24 fights.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    SMH!!!

Don't do it then, if its not worth it.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Totally worth it, the more t2a that I can get outside of glory and EQ, the better!
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    edited December 2018
    @Drew462 Worth it or not, how else will you get anything if you don't beat any content? The question itself is just waste of time. If you are asking if you should participate in an event of a game that you are playing then you should ask yourself if it's worth playing the game itself.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Right it is premature to judge whether these seemingly underwhelming rewards make the the event not worth it. If it is as difficult as Champion's Clash or Variant then they definitely are not worth it if you can't complete without a bunch of items. I know it is difficult to trust Kabam but we should reserve judgement in all fairness.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Oh man. You are complaining for a content that hasn't even landed? Ppl complaining about monthly UC EQ bosses in just hours, I thought that was ridiculous. But this one takes the cake. Well done OP.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    from what theyve hyped up the difficulty to be, the rewards are trash for endgame, with the exception of a full t2a i guess.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Oh man. You are complaining for a content that hasn't even landed? Ppl complaining about monthly UC EQ bosses in just hours, I thought that was ridiculous. But this one takes the cake. Well done OP.

Just wait until next month, that uncollected boss will be too overpowered also.. Rinse and repeat for February!! :D
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »

Just wait until next month, that uncollected boss will be too overpowered also.. Rinse and repeat for February!! :D

Well to be fair this month's boss is bugged and causes glitching which results in insta kill. That is worth complaining about since it it cost people items/units and is really sloppy.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    No absolutely no
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Cobs wrote: »
    1 - we havent even seen the challenege and ifs difficultly yet so no one can say if its worth it. It could be incredibly easy
    2 - it gives 7,000 5* shards, thats not 1/5th of a crystal. It also gives a full t2a which is the bigger thing then some more red shards

This. Exactly this. This entire forum is riddled with "need more T2A" and they give us a way to get it but yet they are "trash" rewards. Not a single one of you complaining about this quest have seen the content yet but are complaining already that the content is too hard and the rewards aren't enough. Why speculate? Why not try it before complaining.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Come on people. We have no idea how hard it is anyways
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Depends on the difficulty,if it's hard I'll say no,if it's easy I'll do it.
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    Its worth trying...but the rewards arent worth risking revives and units in my opinion.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    JDunk2291 wrote: »
    Its worth trying...but the rewards arent worth risking revives and units in my opinion.

How do you know you'll need revives at all or units? You risk using resources in every aspect of this game. Doesn't mean the rewards aren't worth it.