**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can we get a new champ in the loyalty store.......preferably someone useful

Let’s face it, UC just isn’t a coveted champ that anyone wants to spend that much loyalty on. The way the game is trending he just doesn’t stand up to the new champs in terms of abilities and usefulness. I think it is past time for a new champion to take his place. Or leave him in there just give us someone else to drop our hard earned loyalty on as well.

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    He’s the only champion in the loyalty crystal. So I doubt they will add any different champs to the loyalty story
  • Yeah I just reached 800k with all of those war crystals and I really don’t want to get UC 5*. I might get two 4* for the iso, but that’s probably not a good idea

I could get the 5* as well but I already have immune champs so It seems like a waste to me
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Or how about the champions that are considered non-playable, or were only available for a limited time, such as Thanos, Dark Phoenix, and everyone's favorite 1* Summoned Symbioid.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Maybe we could buy a Punisher with battle chips?
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Yes to this, can we get an answer before I blow my hard earned 800k on arena fodder UC
  • Toj37Toj37 Posts: 68
    edited December 2018
    Unstoppable Colossus really was a landmark in failure. They took two severely underpowered champs and made one ridiculously underpowered champ. I have the 5* duped. In retrospect I should have gone for the 4*. Not a big deal pushing him to R5, but there's no way in hell im pushing my 5* to rank 4.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Maybe we could buy a Punisher with battle chips?

I've been wanting to do this forever. Buy batches of 10 GM Arena crystals at a time, still waiting for a 5* Punisher.

(Max duped my 4* Punisher long ago)
  • I'm gonna get 5* UC when I have enough Loyalty cause I already have him as a 2* 3* and 4* and I kinda want to finish the collection. That being said it would be cool to see Kabam add a new and exclusive champ to purchase with Loyalty like maybe an X-Force Wolverine *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* ;)
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    5* AG for 1mill Loyalty
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    No,you can't get a new champion, end of the discussion..
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    @skullduggery72
    That's the problem we have gotten responses on this before and they were always something like not having plans to do that and then the thread closes. I would rather have a mod say maybe this sounds good guys instead of saying the team said no I will keep trying to encourage this as a future possibility.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I agree but it seems kabam doesn't last time I heard as a few months ago they had no plans to update the loyalty store even though it needs a major overhaul and a new champion preferably one who is better and more useful than uc.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    They should add the champion reskins in the loyalty store, like Gwenperion or Icephoenix, and make you able to use the skins on those champions.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    I asked this back in September
    27caldg4txw8.jpg
    "Currently" and "at this time" though, so things could change in the future I guess...
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Lets get a 6 star cap infinity war for 5 million loyalty

• JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    They should have multiple selections of champs in the loyalty store...but with the downside he/she overpriced...
    Maybe somewhat on the lines of
    4* Unstoppable Colossus- 100k
    5* - 350k

4* Immortal Iron Fist- 250k
    5* 500k

4* Punisher - 350k
    5*- 600k

4* Kang- 400k
    5* -750k

4* Thanos- 500k
    5*- 1,000,000 loyalty
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Yes just yes
  • Yeah I just reached 800k with all of those war crystals and I really don’t want to get UC 5*. I might get two 4* for the iso, but that’s probably not a good idea

I don't remember if duping 3* UC from the loyalty crystal drops ISO, but if it does then I think buying the alliance crystals (although you are limited to one per day) is a more efficient way of turning loyalty into ISO. You'll get one 3* UC about every 20 crystals, and that's about 18 of them from 365 crystals. I think that adds up to significantly more ISO than a single 4* dup. Even better if you don't want even the single 4* UC as a trophy, because then you're getting about 36 dups (35 if you have never pulled 3* UC before) for the cost of duping 4* UC once (pulling twice).
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    Here’s an idea. Combine blue cyclops with red cyclops, and give us PURPLE CYCLOPS!!!!
    All of the armor breaks! All of the effectiveness!
    OR
    Falcon + Vulture = DOUBLE RAPTOR
    All of the disappointment! More disapppointment! DOUBLE RAPTOR DISAPPOINTMENT!
    OR
    Netflix DD + Iron Fist + Luke Cage (oh my excitement, 3?!?) = Sorry this idea got cancelled just as it was getting good.
    OR
    Spider Gwen + Kamala Khan = The Wrath of Khan!!!!!
    Spam sp1 for maximum self doubt and existential crisis!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OR
    Abomination + Electro = I’m just kidding please don’t. Aka Omega pain in the butt.

All viable options.

You also forgot the one and only, Dr. Patriot
  • Seriously how long has he been in the store? I can’t see a downside to reworking this store to include more desirable choices. I realize nearly this entire game is random luck but it would be nice to be able to work towards something you really want or need without having to be disappointed in the process.
  • I always wanted a Frank Strange