**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I dont have a Kabam acc on mi profile that is lv60

I have a profile lv60 im with google play but I dont have a Kabam acc haw can I make a Kabam acc on this profile please help me

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    You can create one by using the Gear Icon in the game.
  • DragomanDragoman Posts: 40
    I dont understand =(
    Haw can I do this
    If I create it will not be on mi profile that is lv 60
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    So you are saying you are a level 60 player in game but forgot your login information? Or are you saying you switched from ios to Google play and you can't get your account to work?
    No when I started the game I didnt make a Kabam acc and naw I cant make a one
    If I trie to make an Kabam acc it creates a new one
    I want to make a Kabam acc on mi profile :(
    Haw I just pushed on go to forum
    Sorry for mi bad english I cant speak perfect and really not a troll I dont have a Kabam acc mi profile name is " rrosen" im only logged with google play in the begginingt I didnt make a Kabam acc I want to make one on this profile not a troll :(
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Press the gear icon on the upper left area of the screen, it'll have login. Press that button, select link kabam account, and accept yes when it asks you to link them, You'll just have to add your email address and press accept that as well. When that all said and done you'll have made a kabam account.
    Wow thanks naw im going to trie be blessed :)
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Considering you are banned now it probably does not matter. Close away mods/admins.
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    I'm linked on Google and can obviously use the forums. It runs through chrome
  • HerediusHeredius Posts: 29
    He admitted to modding in another thread and is looking for a way to get into the game. He is another banned player.
    Ya dont say that was before I used
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Dragoman wrote: »
    Ya dont say that was before I used

Maybe you should turn to Transformers: Forged to Fight. Oh wait, that's a Kabam game too.
  • agelessageless Posts: 22
    why do they have bars?
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    ageless wrote: »
    why do they have bars?

Cause he got too many warnings. You get warned and put in jail (timeout). Then if you keep breaking forum rules you get banned.
    Ive tried afew games and transformers isnt the same im good in MCOC
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Dragoman wrote: »
    Ive tried afew games and transformers isnt the same im good in MCOC

Quite frankly your cheating is not welcome in this game, take the ban as a hint that your not wanted here
    edited July 2017
    Mind your language bro
  • Dude seriously stop spamming this over and over. You just simply have to press the gear icon on the top left corner and push "Log in" when you do that press sign in with kabam and after you push that i believe you can push create account or something like that. Once you do that, i think it says do you want to link your account and you press yes. It is not hard at all it just takes a longer process to explain this so that you can understand.
    P.S. I don't want to be rude but you should really check your grammar man.
    I am banned english isnt mi.birth language its not a problem :)