**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can we please have a t4b daily quest improvement?

Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
edited December 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
v0a5lzxif7le.png

Ok, these rewards are not right. 1650 fragments a day?! And thats for doing it 3 times.... These rewards *have* to be changed. Ranking up champs is the biggest part of this game, but these rewards just really arent worth the time. Im pretty sure no one does these, unless youre like 1000 frags away from a rank up. Its completely useless.

And yes, i do realise they add up if you do them everyday, such and such. However, Im never going to use energy on getting 1650 t4b frags a day.
These really need to be improved, I know people say this a lon in improvement threads, but really as the game moves forward, things need to be changed. If these gave 5000 frags a day, i would for sure do them.

Glory from aq can get me (depending on your alliance) at least 72000 a week, while these give you 11550 a week. *6 times less the amount*.

i have a couple champs i need to rank with t4b to complete the content put into this game, and honestly, these rewards have to be changed. The t3b daily is great, but this one is just the opposite.

Honestly i dont think i will ever touch these quests unless they get at least double the amount of frags. So please, buff the t4b daily rewards.

Comments

• uthy99uthy99 Posts: 35
    I totally agree. I have never went into these quests because of the rewards, they just arent worth the time. I hope kabam increases the rewards in the future.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    It's more then that a day, U get around 3k for exploration a day a t4b every 12 days, still not enough it should be two a week or at the least one a week if u do it everyday
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    AlexAvalon wrote: »
    It's more then that a day, U get around 3k for exploration a day a t4b every 12 days, still not enough it should be two a week or at the least one a week if u do it everyday

1,000 + 650 = 3,000
    Lol, I've been doing them everyday for 6 months, those are just the completion and exploration rewards, each path has a chest and these 3 chests combined equal 1350 frags. 1350+1000+650= 3000 or one t4b every 12 days
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Lol, I've been doing them everyday for 6 months, those are just the completion and exploration rewards, each path has a chest and these 3 chests combined equal 1350 frags. 1350+1000+650= 3000 or one t4b every 12 days

Plus the Arena every week, and the Rewards from Quests, AQ, etc. These Proving Grounds can be done proactively, or when we need to top one up. One source isn't going to be significant, but all combined provide a steady flow. T4B have come leaps and bounds over the last while.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    why they so easy to get, or buff them for the uncollected and elders bane
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298

Honestly, those chests should have a chance (like with the other daily quests) to give like 9000/18000 frags or even a rare chance at a full t4b. That would be worth my energy.

That would be very nice, i try to squeeze 18k frags out of the daily each week so I can just buy 1.5 from the glory store and get 2 cats a week without using too much glory. And then I always do the arena so with the one from aq peak milestones, .5 from daily, 1.5 feom glory store and 2 from arena I get what I need but full cat drops would be very nice
    And i love how i get flagged for spam when im clearly making a suggestion, where there is literally a category called ‘suggestions and requests’ and some guy still flags me lol, the people in this forum...
    MrBanks wrote: »

1,000 + 650 = 3,000

Oh yeah forgot to say a quick FU to this newb for trying to make me out foolish with this snarky comment.... so yeah FU newb!

Plus the Arena every week, and the Rewards from Quests, AQ, etc. These Proving Grounds can be done proactively, or when we need to top one up. One source isn't going to be significant, but all combined provide a steady flow. T4B have come leaps and bounds over the last while.

Exactly, it might not seem like much, but i couldn't tell u how many times i would have come up short on forming the last t4b i needed for a rank up had it not been for the daily so this is true, 1.5 from aq, .5 from daily, 1 from peak milestones and 2 from arena will be a fair bit of work but it's not too bad and you'll have what u need in a fairly short time

Exactly, it might not seem like much, but i couldn't tell u how many times i would have come up short on forming the last t4b i needed for a rank up had it not been for the daily so this is true, 1.5 from aq, .5 from daily, 1 from peak milestones and 2 from arena will be a fair bit of work but it's not too bad and you'll have what u need in a fairly short time

For me, these are the quests I still need to be doing:
    5.1 exploration*
    5.3 and 5.4 *
    Rttl 4.5 and 4.6*
    T3b daily quest
    Sometimes t2/t3 class quest
    Eq uc exploration*

*—requires A team

Right now, I’m not putting up any refills for 3000 t4b frags a day. I get it that it’s pretty good when it adds up, but i think now that the game is creating much more content, these daily quests will just continue to go down in value, thus needing a buff. Don’t you yourself think that the rewards are a little underwhelming for the energy and time you put into it? And it’s not like it would be a huge deal, even a buff to the chests from the the quests on their own (as I’ve mentioned) will be great. Honestly, if these quests gave basically a fully formed for exploring them every day for a week (5k a day, whether that’s chest rewards or initial completion rewards) would probably make me feel that it would be worth my time, but just slightly.

Thanos_Car wrote: »

For me, these are the quests I still need to be doing:
    5.1 exploration*
    5.3 and 5.4 *
    Rttl 4.5 and 4.6*
    T3b daily quest
    Sometimes t2/t3 class quest
    Eq uc exploration*

*—requires A team

Right now, I’m not putting up any refills for 3000 t4b frags a day. I get it that it’s pretty good when it adds up, but i think now that the game is creating much more content, these daily quests will just continue to go down in value, thus needing a buff. Don’t you yourself think that the rewards are a little underwhelming for the energy and time you put into it? And it’s not like it would be a huge deal, even a buff to the chests from the the quests on their own (as I’ve mentioned) will be great. Honestly, if these quests gave basically a fully formed for exploring them every day for a week (5k a day, whether that’s chest rewards or initial completion rewards) would probably make me feel that it would be worth my time, but just slightly.

Oh hell yeah i agree they could use a buff. I've just needed a ton of t4b lately so was just showing I do to get my hands on 5 of them a week. Def not happy that 3 full paths only gives 3k shards but I've got a decent little system going, but yes i agree they could use a buff.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I’m not one for buffing uncollected rewards, but it sucks there’s no t4b in there, it’d be nice to have one or two a month without having to indulge master mode