**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Darkhawk refund

People who spent revives and potions on darkhawk before the patch are getting a refund ?

Comments

• DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Hope so
  • TawfikkTawfikk Posts: 36
    Lol i would never say no for that 😂
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    I agree, there should be refunds for those of us that had to use resources to beat a faulty system now that it is fixed.
    I spent alot of units that i would like to take it back from them for questing lol
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    I haven't tried DH in UC difficulty, but beating him 7-8 times in Master Difficulty was plenty difficult and had to use quite a bit of potions (Thanks to the halls of healing)
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    jkcjmiji wrote: »
    I haven't tried DH in UC difficulty, but beating him 7-8 times in Master Difficulty was plenty difficult and had to use quite a bit of potions (Thanks to the halls of healing)

He is particularly difficult on UC because he can one shot/combo your champs. I used up all revives trying to take him down, maybe I should've been patient because now I am able to one shot him with ease.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    It's really pissing me off that uncollected darkhawk is easier than master since he doesnt wanna use his special
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    I want the same refund as i play on the same phone with same operating system as people claiming it was bugged. even though i didn't use any revives on Darkhawk on any of my 7 Master or my 7 UC runs.
    But since I had to do it with the same equipment, i deserve an equal refund. right?

not immediately knowing if this is satire lmao @Scøøby_Døø
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    VulcanM wrote: »
    It's really pissing me off that uncollected darkhawk is easier than master since he doesnt wanna use his special

both were incredibly easy imo

Depends on what device you were on, if you had the lag issue there was really nothing you could do.
    edited December 2018
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    VulcanM wrote: »

both were incredibly easy imo

Depends on what device you were on, if you had the lag issue there was really nothing you could do.

i was on an iphone 6. if your playing on an iphone 5- or the equivalent on android then get a new phone.
    edited December 2018
    i dont disagree about compensation but i dont think it should be much
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Tawfikk wrote: »
    I spent alot of units that i would like to take it back from them for questing lol

Why did you keep doing it knowing it was bugged? If you hit your finger with a hammer and you know it hurts, do you keep doing it or stop till you find a better way to get the job done?
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    edited December 2018
    Its all RNG, master was a bit annoying becuase darkhawk didn't wanna use his sp2 and when i hit into his block i got a few framerate drops but need 1 more path to 100%
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    I beat him before the update so . Nahh
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Tawfikk wrote: »

Why did you keep doing it knowing it was bugged? If you hit your finger with a hammer and you know it hurts, do you keep doing it or stop till you find a better way to get the job done?

I didn’t know back then
  • Ton_TonTon_Ton Posts: 128
    Iam done with darkhawk!
  • doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    Don't think so
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    lmao
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    The hotfix didn’t even work for some
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    Better yet, the people who beat darkhawk without complaints before the patch should get a five star crystal and a generic 5 star awakening gem.

Better yet, the people who were in the right to call out Kabam and a game breaking bug that drained some players wallets get an increase in master mode rewards.
This discussion has been closed.