**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Starlord’s element gun

We should be able to select the effect we want from SL’s element gun. Please add it to his abilities.

Comments

• KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Sir, ma’am or whomever you may be
    Post it in suggestion section, not here in general discussion
  • Like winter solder? Rocket raccoon? It’s not hard
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I agree 1000 percent.
  • yeah I agree we should be able to swipe back to block for around 1- 1.5 seconds to switch through elements
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    While we are making him more realistic, there is no comic basis for him being able to gain strength over time, so may as well remove that 🤷‍♂️

His design is completely fine as is
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    That would be a big buff you could get power drain whenever you want that way.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    That would be a big buff you could get power drain whenever you want that way.

For me wuld be Nice.
    But ther wuld hav to redus hes shock danmged after like 200 hit it deals 3k pair ticket and in lol u never ryl wont to pover drian only one somone of the figth
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    That hurt my eyes but it doesn't matter if it is "Nice" for you Starlord is random but makes up for it in easy high damage. Think of another champ who actually needs a buff like colossus.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    If you could choose your effect, he'd be dramatically overpowered.

Star-Lord is one of the most widely-recognised top tier champions in the game, so clearly has no need for a buff or redesign.

She-Hulk, Kamala Khan, Colossus, Groot, Gamora, Cyclops, Gambit, Moon Knight, Superior/Original Iron Man and so forth, however...

Star-Lord is one of the most widely-recognised top tier champions in the game, so clearly has no need for a buff or redesign.

She-Hulk, Kamala Khan, Colossus, Groot, Gamora, Cyclops, Gambit, Moon Knight, Superior/Original Iron Man and so forth, however...
    Trur. P
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★

He’s good damage wise but has no utility, this would give him some. You are talking about a major buff or even a rework we mean a small change to SL
    The_Boss9 wrote: »

He’s good damage wise but has no utility, this would give him some. You are talking about a major buff or even a rework we mean a small change to SL
    It wuld make him to op. He shock deals for 1k as a 5 Star if u just Can. And wont that even hel blok and pover drian
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    He wouldn't be dramatically overpowered. The power drain only drains about 1.5 bars of power and the heal block doesn't last very long. The armor break is useless because it doesn't last very long. The shock is only good when you climb up in the combo meter.

So pretty much he gains the ability to power drain a little bit on his L2 which is definitely not OP.

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

How could you forget the master of metal?
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Scarlett_ wrote: »
    this is AMERICA gosh darn it post where ever you like.

@Scarlett_ this, Kabams website, is Canadian based... not American :p

oof
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★

while i think it would be neat to buff these, the contest needs terrible champs to ballance it out
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I know he now gets a 1 time combo shield with Ægon synergy but a timed (5 sec) combo shield at intervals of 50 hit combos would be nice in my opinion.
  • He’s already a top tier champ! While fixing top tier champs maybe we can give Medusa power drain, Stark spidey some arc regeneration, maybe we can even PICK the debuff void will give out!? C’mon kabam let’s fix our awesome champs already!
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    VulcanM wrote: »
    Scarlett_ wrote: »
    this is AMERICA gosh darn it post where ever you like.

@Scarlett_ this, Kabams website, is Canadian based... not American :p

oof

😂🤣😅

Well played my friend well played
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    VulcanM wrote: »

while i think it would be neat to buff these, the contest needs terrible champs to ballance it out

You're absolutely right, it does. No argument there.

Shrimkins wrote: »
    He wouldn't be dramatically overpowered. The power drain only drains about 1.5 bars of power and the heal block doesn't last very long. The armor break is useless because it doesn't last very long. The shock is only good when you climb up in the combo meter.

So pretty much he gains the ability to power drain a little bit on his L2 which is definitely not OP.

I've got a 5/50 Star-Lord at Sig80.

If I could choose the option of reliable Power Control or massive Shock damage whenever I wanted, then (a) I'd never choose Armour Break/Heal Block unless specifically needed to take down the opponent; and (b) I'd probably never play with any other character.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

How could you forget the master of metal?

Oops. I forgot Spider-gwen, too. But still, we do need some mediocre opponents to fight.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Make him use all elements at once!
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    The randomness is kinda comic accurate depending which part of who’s run you wanna read on him and the rest of the guardians so there’s that.

Plus it helps balance him. Power drain can throw you off, Shock hits like a critical bleed, Heal Block is situational and armor Break is just a nice thing to have on occasions.

You’d rarely use power drain, almost always use shock, and Heal Block only against someone like Green Goblin and maybe armor break when shock isn’t an option or you trying to pull some niche trick
  • BlonzeeBlonzee Posts: 39
    @Karuseus
    Sorry for posting it here.

He won’t be overpowered man, at this stage of the game. Domino has critical bleed with can be 7k per tick. Ægon can become unblockable with guaranteed crits of about 16k per hit so what are you saying man.
    While we are making him more realistic, there is no comic basis for him being able to gain strength over time, so may as well remove that 🤷‍♂️

His design is completely fine as is

So what comic base gives Domino critical bleeds, IMIW coldsnap immunity, WS the ability to gain strength over time with KM?