**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus Glaive Special Attack 2

Am I missing something ?

I was ready to evade after my special 2 and use another special attack after couple hits but some reason her power bar was full and she got me with special 3. I believe if the opponent has 3 full bars power, Corvus Glaive ‘s special 2 suppose take %20 off her power bars.

Comments

• KeremKerem Posts: 140
    qbxmb6bwbsjl.png

It’s in my language but it’s not hard to figure out who knows the MCOC
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    Maybe because you were unlucky?
    She was the Boss in AW
    CoBfan1987 wrote: »
    Maybe because you were unlucky?

Trying to find what it was but I don’t think so
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    You have -50% ability accuracy, so you failed to proc the power drain
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    You are showing critical failure debuffs. It failed to activate.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Yeah it fail to proz that what happen
    Here is the link of the full fight.

https://youtu.be/vrywhNrsLgY
    edited December 2018
    I was shocked when I saw her power bar was full
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't be ... it just didn't proc due to ability accuracy reduction
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Is this war? EQ? Cause it could be strike back.
  • Hey there, this is likely related to Domino's abilities, which can be found here. At the start of the fight, Domino decreases the Ability Accuracy of her opponent by 15%; opponents also get -35% Ability Accuracy while under the effect of her Unlucky Passive. In the screenshot that was posted, Corvus is under that Unlucky Passive effect. Between those two forms of Ability Accuracy reduction, it is possible for her to prevent some of Corvus Glaive's abilities from activating, including him draining Power with his SP2. Hope that helps clear things up!
    Hey there, this is likely related to Domino's abilities, which can be found here. At the start of the fight, Domino decreases the Ability Accuracy of her opponent by 15%; opponents also get -35% Ability Accuracy while under the effect of her Unlucky Passive. In the screenshot that was posted, Corvus is under that Unlucky Passive effect. Between those two forms of Ability Accuracy reduction, it is possible for her to prevent some of Corvus Glaive's abilities from activating, including him draining Power with his SP2. Hope that helps clear things up!

Yes, it is clarifying what was the reason. I was hoping to hear something from Kabam. I do appreciate and promise , it’s not gonna happen next time )) ty
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    This actually happened to me in war today as well but I was “lucky” enough to get a second l2 off before she used her l3
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Dominooooo, so awesome! Helping people kill themselves. <3
    Omni wrote: »
    This actually happened to me in war today as well but I was “lucky” enough to get a second l2 off before she used her l3

She was the Boss today. I didn’t want to take a chance and ready to evade her s2 . That was my plan but I got my lesson tho