**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The calendar is real

So there will be a calendar,but still,no T2A is shown there,and only fragments in the picture.Also the fact that they revealed the date of the Chilled Challenges is ok.

Comments

• ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    They never fully reveal the calendar ahead of time so you don't know whats in there.

I know,just saying.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    We've had a full t2 alpha in this calendar the last 2 years so we should get one again this year, surely you don't think kabam would be so mean to give us any thing less? They would never go backwards with rewards or do anything to annoy the player base... Would they?
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Watch there be a t2a, but it’s just all the shards needed to form one instead of the fully formed
    If that happens, I can’t wait to see the initial AnGErY posts lol
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Don't get your hopes up just yet there matey. We haven't witnessed what this beastly calender had in store for us yet ya feels?
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I need a good amount of 5* shards....
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    I got 11 t2a from all of calenders and exploration of act 4 so this will be my 12th, and there coming faster to me then the much needed tier 4 class catalyst to rank ghost rider. : /
    Still find a use for them more next year hopefully.