Alliance War Season Rewards for Season 13 have now been distributed. Compensation for individual Wars will be sent later today (Nov 20). You can leave your alliance and still receive the individual Wars Compensation. We are also investigating an issue with Champions stuck in AQ. At the moment Days 1-4 of Honor Rewards have been paid out, Day 5 and full Rewards are still coming!

W.T.F

How am I supposed to beat the web slinger challenge when my top hero is rated 3000 and the enemy is 20,000 plus. Kind of stupid. Makes it impossible for the people that don't cheat in this game.

Comments

  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Sobel85 wrote: »
    How am I supposed to beat the web slinger challenge when my top hero is rated 3000 and the enemy is 20,000 plus. Kind of stupid. Makes it impossible for the people that don't cheat in this game.

    No, it is possible but would take you lots of resources. The fact is you, like many of the rest of us, just do not have the team to do it yet. Be patient, it will happen eventually.
  • Sobel85Sobel85 Posts: 3
    But to get the good stuff from this game you still need to beat most of what can't be beat with **** hero's. Unless you spend money, which you do and get **** heros.
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Sobel85 wrote: »
    But to get the good stuff from this game you still need to beat most of what can't be beat with **** hero's. Unless you spend money, which you do and get **** heros.

    Or you know, you can progress step by step, that works too
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    Not true bro. My alliance mate like the YouTuber Brian Grant has spend 0 dollars on the game since day 1. Like what @TheOneAndOnly mentioned, be patient.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Sobel85 wrote: »
    But to get the good stuff from this game you still need to beat most of what can't be beat with **** hero's. Unless you spend money, which you do and get **** heros.

    How long have you played this game?

    Again it comes down to being patient. If you think the top players got that way overnight or in less than 6 months or a year then you are wrong.

    It takes investing your units in the right masteries and it takes going after and developing the right champs for different missions.
  • Sobel85Sobel85 Posts: 3
    I get what your saying. But some of us have to work alot, and can't invest as much time as those lucky ones that can. I'm just saying why put it on there for people not to be able to beat it.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Sobel85 wrote: »
    I get what your saying. But some of us have to work alot, and can't invest as much time as those lucky ones that can. I'm just saying why put it on there for people not to be able to beat it.

    I'll answer this with a basic lesson in history. The reason for difficult content is the same basic reason why socialism and communism often times fail: in an effort to make everyone equal you push those that have talents not to use them (this is completely leyman's terms).

    If Kabam did not make really rewarding and challenging content then the people that spend the most in this game would quit and move on to another game.
  • trey92008trey92008 Posts: 96
    Sobel85 wrote: »
    How am I supposed to beat the web slinger challenge when my top hero is rated 3000 and the enemy is 20,000 plus. Kind of stupid. Makes it impossible for the people that don't cheat in this game.

    I'm assuming you have LOTS of participation trophies..

  • vucachonvucachon Posts: 104
    Sobel85 wrote: »
    I get what your saying. But some of us have to work alot, and can't invest as much time as those lucky ones that can. I'm just saying why put it on there for people not to be able to beat it.

    Many people are able to beat it this hard content. How? Because they have the strength, experience, and skill. Like the others up there have said, this is a game of progression. You cant expect to play a little then be able to beat everything. That'll be such a boring game. Think about it.
    Also, many many many people that play have a job, go to school, kids to deal with... etc. You put in the time or you put in the money, and even that isnt a guarantee of anything. Be realistic and stop complaining about something you arent able to reach, YET. You will get there eventually. It all depends how much time and/or money you want to invest.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Have you seen Act5 yet? 11 is common place
    And RoL is a joke to most newer champs as well so 20k isn't exactly world ending

    You just need patience young padawan
  • Dude if your highest champion is only 3000 PI then that quest isn't for you, don't complain about this because you are still very much a beginner and this special quest was not hard to many players. All you need to do is get better at the game to beat these some day.
    P.S. You don't have to cheat to beat this lol. A lot of people did this without cheating.
  • Actually I beat the webslinger challenge with no items used purely using a 3/30 unduped gwenpool and Angela so it can be done
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 776 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Like others have said this game takes time. Many have full time jobs and live's that are very demanding myself including. The difference is we have played this game for a very long time to be able to have the rosters we have.

    Pay your dues and take the time to grow and you will get there one day.
Sign In or Register to comment.