**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Enter the Maze!

Comments

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    It's funny the middle is whining that they cant progress cause things are hard. Guess what the top has seen for progression this year? Yup basically variant that's all. The middle?
    Act 5
    Master
    Uncollected every single month they get content. The top?
    Gets nothing

How does the top get nothing? They can do all of those things too.

And they dont benefit us for squat I auto play heroic and masters to r3 5 stars on the t4b that I dont use ever yay progress. Oh wait no that's not progress at all

If Uncollected rewards don't benefit you for squat then that just the problem with the game. It's not just top players that lose out though. I've been rather bored with the game for about 10 months. Pretty much everyone hits a wall at some point.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Kabam, as a mid tier player I'm disappointed at how you keep ignoring the mid tier players and all to respect those that say we have story and rttl, most of us are training are rosters in this. Then there was helpful events such as infinty dust which helped me a lot in progression as well as helping the end game players. However the amount of mid tier content is kind of low currently in the last special events like this. As the back issues were, and before someone gets mad. Yes, I know they were targeted at beginner and end game content, but we do not benefit well ever way and at the current state of my roster I ingore it. Also end game content is supposed to take awhile such as act 4 and 5 did, and not be rushed through AFAP. I look forward to 2019, hope this doesn't come to be a trend for the game though.

Hey there,

We do our best to ensure that we are always supplying content to all of our players that is appropriate for their difficulty level. Unfortunately, we haven't always done a good job of doing this for our End Game players.

While there are always Event Quests with 5 levels of difficulty, our side quests (watch for information on Chilled Challenges), and Champion Challenges (Champion's Clash was the first to offer a second layer of optional difficulty), it's actually been pretty rare that we introduce something that is aimed at our most experienced Summoners.

We're going to keep making content for all player levels, and that means that there will be more high difficulty content coming in 2019. You can read more about the why in one of our Dev Diaries here: https://playcontestofchampions.com/dev-diary-added-difficulty/

So this is confirmation that this is for end game? I took it as a middle between ROL and LOL but, either way I’m excited to see if it’s possible for me to do. As well as more challenges for the future
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Kabam, as a mid tier player I'm disappointed at how you keep ignoring the mid tier players and all to respect those that say we have story and rttl, most of us are training are rosters in this. Then there was helpful events such as infinty dust which helped me a lot in progression as well as helping the end game players. However the amount of mid tier content is kind of low currently in the last special events like this. As the back issues were, and before someone gets mad. Yes, I know they were targeted at beginner and end game content, but we do not benefit well ever way and at the current state of my roster I ingore it. Also end game content is supposed to take awhile such as act 4 and 5 did, and not be rushed through AFAP. I look forward to 2019, hope this doesn't come to be a trend for the game though.

Hey there,

We do our best to ensure that we are always supplying content to all of our players that is appropriate for their difficulty level. Unfortunately, we haven't always done a good job of doing this for our End Game players.

While there are always Event Quests with 5 levels of difficulty, our side quests (watch for information on Chilled Challenges), and Champion Challenges (Champion's Clash was the first to offer a second layer of optional difficulty), it's actually been pretty rare that we introduce something that is aimed at our most experienced Summoners.

We're going to keep making content for all player levels, and that means that there will be more high difficulty content coming in 2019. You can read more about the why in one of our Dev Diaries here: https://playcontestofchampions.com/dev-diary-added-difficulty/

So this is confirmation that this is for end game? I took it as a middle between ROL and LOL but, either way I’m excited to see if it’s possible for me to do. As well as more challenges for the future

I just took it as a general statement. I expect it to be for more than just end game players given the rewards but we will see.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Chaos might be SW, War might be war machine (kabam love projectile SP), Death could be Hela and Nightmares might be Mephisto.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    Chaos might be SW, War might be war machine (kabam love projectile SP), Death could be Hela and Nightmares might be Mephisto.

Throw in Iceman, AA and someone with a bugged autoblock
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    It's funny the middle is whining that they cant progress cause things are hard. Guess what the top has seen for progression this year? Yup basically variant that's all. The middle?
    Act 5
    Master
    Gets nothing

And they dont benefit us for squat I auto play heroic and masters to r3 5 stars on the t4b that I dont use ever yay progress. Oh wait no that's not progress at all

If Uncollected rewards don't benefit you for squat then that just the problem with the game. It's not just top players that lose out though. I've been rather bored with the game for about 10 months. Pretty much everyone hits a wall at some point.

Your wall is skill based ... top players have a content wall .. apples and oranges
  • Tomstar124Tomstar124 Posts: 144
    Can we have some content for my level please
  • Anakin83Anakin83 Posts: 30
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I don't see why Kabam keeps making endgame content... While I can complete these new, harder quests, many players cannot. You guys are continuing to alienate low and midtier players from the endgame players. If this game is going to last, every type of player needs to have new content added that they can complete to keep the game fresh and exciting.

New players don’t keep the game running, end game whales do. Besides it’s been mentioned that there’s tons of content for lower-mid tier players to complete. Act 4, Act 5, RTTL, and EQs. Not all content is going to be made for everyone

The solution should be to make difficult content accessible only with 2 or 3 or four star content..
    so a player (low or expert) can use his maxed out roster...
    End game player could continue to rank up even lower tier, instead save resources only for 5 or 6 star.

Similar to danger rooms, they can redo it more extreme, but without create a canyon between low/mid tier tier and whales.
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Act 5
    Master
    Gets nothing

So wouldn’t top tier players also get uncollected etc that’s for everyone isn’t it ? ... is should be a set of event quests each month one for the big dogs maybe with increased rewards a little and then maybe one with t3c and t3cc and lower rewards(I know beginner and normal ect is there but they cover nothing in terms of progression) so lower and mid players can get to their roster strength up to get to the point where they 100% eq every months... just a thought but never ever gonna happen , top players keep spending kabam are happy to continue to cater to them and change nothing because they know we’ll keep playing regardless so I don’t think it’s whining it’s just player frustration, things should be fair :)

• As long as there are no screamers, I'll enter the maze.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    I wonder what it would be like if people waited for a quest to come out before complaining about how hard it is.

I wonder that a lot.. was there complaints about gwenpool event before it came? Ponders

There were tons, sadly. People were expecting it to get harder too. Despite what Kabam said.

We know they screw things up at times, but at least wait until the event comes out first before complaining...
  • YotzYotz Posts: 117
    The champion has already had two rounds, it would be round 3
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Jaded wrote: »

End game players got lol and variant.. that's honestly the only content they've done for end game in 2 years.

Act 5, and numerous Challenges along the way.

🤔 not considered end game if there is content to be cleared. Story quests are not geared towards “end game players”.

So what constitutes End-Game content, if not this and not that? I mean, don't get me wrong, there is obviously a point where people move past what's available and get bored, but there's a great deal of content released that is not accessible for a large majority, and the argument is made that nothing is done for End-Game. I have no issues with something specifically for them, or this Quest for that matter. I just think the same argument can't continually be made when there is a variety of levels offered. I can see how people are a bit put off. This is the second month that something has been released with a Top Percentile demographic in mind. While I'm not arguing with it, I can't help but acknowledge how people are feeling left out. It's a reasonable reaction.

I honestly don't care if people feel left out. Before these added difficulties there was like 1 day a month of content for people at my level for almost a year. If you, or any other low level players, want to be able to complete the new hard content do what all other end game players did and complete all the available content to build your roster and skill.

You just don't want to do the work that end gamer did to get where they are. It's selfish and lazy. If this was a physical game instead of a mobile game I wonder if you'd still see guys not willing to put in the same amount of time as others whining about not being able to complete the content. Should someone not willing to work out or eat right be able to complain when other people can run a marathon? Is it fair to that guy that some people are able to run marathons when he can't? Should he cry about it on the internet instead of training to get better at running?

I remember when there was only 1 difficulty in the monthly EQ and i couldn't do it at the time.
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Then I guess heimdall , corvus ,ghost Rider, blade and morning star shall be my team😍😍
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Act 5
    Master
    Gets nothing

Your wall is skill based ... top players have a content wall .. apples and oranges

No it is not. You don't know what my skill level is, arrogant twit.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    "Enter the Maze"
    Yeah i would if I see it.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 649 ★★★
    "Enter the Maze"
    Yeah i would if I see it.

Uninstall/reinstall. then shut down and restart. Repeat the first two steps. If it has not been 40 minutes, repeat again.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    After having a quick look of the new event doesn’t seem worth doing thoughts?
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    definitely not worth it to me
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    Kobster84 wrote: »

The t2a's and 5* shards seem decent thats it
    Grecianfox wrote: »
    Kobster84 wrote: »

The t2a's and 5* shards seem decent thats it

Ye but for the difficulty seems disappointing for the rewards
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Way harder than the rewards are worth, very disappointed in it. All of the best defenders, jacked way up. I may do a single run, but exploration is likely off the table.
  • Justcause102Justcause102 Posts: 108
    The rewards ain’t worth the difficulty wtf
    The rewards ain’t worth the difficulty wtf

Well a few 5 star shards a a t2a for fighting extremely stacked bosses such as a 500k Korg boss or both the thanos infinity wars or a armor break Emma frost not gonna say it’s too hard nerf just doesn’t seem worth it
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Yeah I think many will pass on this. The rewards do NOT scale to the difficulty at all. Seems not even close.
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    Does anyone have a map?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    An aegon miniboss, infinity war thanos AND the champion final boss? No thank you.