**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Grey debuff counters

SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
Apologies if it's been asked but couldn't find anything. Earlier tonight I was fighting the UC Elektra with Killmonger. After posting 15-20 bleed debuffs on her, a grey bleed counter showed up and acted as a counter, increasing every time I caused another bleed debuff. She wasn't taking damage from it. Was it really just a counter? Saw it once before in AQ when my Sabretooth had 25 or grey bleed counters on Kingpin.

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Sabretooth doesn’t have bleed counters. KM has this feature to tell you how many bleeds you have inflicted which correlates to his L3.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    If u use a sp3. Ther wuld be ative and deals danmged
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    So all 30+ would activate?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    One per fight, killmonger sp3 applies the same amount of bleeds that he did during the battle. Minimum number to trigger this ability is 15 (its when the counter starts), and the maximum is 50.
    The counter is there to let you knw how many bleed debuffs your sp3 will apply
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Sabretooth doesn’t have bleed counters. KM has this feature to tell you how many bleeds you have inflicted which correlates to his L3.

No, I know that I saw this in AQ because I specifically used Sabretooth for his class advantage and for his Fury buffs to get around Kingpin converting debuffs.
    He puts a stack of bleed for every bleed he has inflicted (the counter) max 30. If you bled them 20 times he would place 20 bleed stacks with an L3
    Thanks guys. Guess I didnt pay close enough attention to the S3 description. Will have to try it next fight.
    Thanks guys. Guess I didnt pay close enough attention to the S3 description. Will have to try it next fight.

If you were fighting Kingpin boss in AQ the grey node is his Force of Will. Doesn’t matter who you were using to fight him.

If you were fighting Kingpin boss in AQ the grey node is his Force of Will. Doesn’t matter who you were using to fight him.

Could have sworn they were bleed counters. Maybe I'll have to try again to see.

Yeah report back. I’m intrigued.

Yeah report back. I’m intrigued.

Aye aye!
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Hard to say what that Sabertooth thing was... But like everyone else said build those up and launch Killmongers special 3 and watch the life drain away..it's awesome. He can do some significant damage with 50 of them. Definitely want deep wounds maxed out for him. Good luck
  • doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    edited December 2018
    It's once per fight tho, so use your judgement to hit that red button!
    And you can use skill supremacy synergy to make it more effective
  • StonerStoner Posts: 5
    Twat nuggets blablabla