**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

HUAWEI anyone ?

cherascheras Posts: 112
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
Anyone playing MCOC with HUAWEI ?

I am thinking to buy a Huawei Nova 3i (6.3" 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM) as my second device.

huawei-nova-3i-128gb-rom-4gb-ram-malaysia-set-mobile2go-1807-24-mobile2go@1.jpg

Comments

• cherascheras Posts: 112
    edited December 2018
    anyone playing MCOC on HUAWEI ?
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    You're going to regret it, that device probably has the Kirin 710 which is still not the best CPU and it probably has some mali GPU.

You'll get occasional lags and the 4gb ram is not ideal for this game anymore.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I have the Huawei p10, two years now and I have never experienced lag or heating. Never.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I'm using the huawei nova 3i. It's pretty good. No lags aside from the ones about the EQ. Loading screen time, though obviously not instant like iPhone, rarely goes beyond 6 seconds
    Gildenlow wrote: »
    I have the Huawei p10, two years now and I have never experienced lag or heating. Never.

Your Huawei P10 is what spec ?
    I'm using the huawei nova 3i. It's pretty good. No lags aside from the ones about the EQ. Loading screen time, though obviously not instant like iPhone, rarely goes beyond 6 seconds

Aha good, we have the NOVA 3i user sharing, TQ.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    mcoccheras wrote: »
    Gildenlow wrote: »

Your Huawei P10 is what spec ?

Kirin 960 and 4gb ram.

It's actually an old phone but it was supposed to best back then, still works fine for me, I don't have plans of updating soon since everything I do is so smooth
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Huawei MediaPad M5 here, it's awesome.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Huawei Mate 10
    Kirin 970
    4GB Ram
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    You're going to regret it, that device probably has the Kirin 710 which is still not the best CPU and it probably has some mali GPU.

You'll get occasional lags and the 4gb ram is not ideal for this game anymore.

I disagree..most phones still have 4gb Ram and this phone was on par with my Galaxy Note 8 which had 6gb ram..the GPU turbo update has improved gaming as well..with that being said there's the Mate 20 which came out about a recently that has 6gb ram.. nevermind I just saw you mentioned Kirin 710 which I never used before
  • Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    Try the honor 8X, it has the same cpu and ram and is cheaper. Also the Honor play, it has kirin 970 and 4gb ram plus gpu turbo, it's also in the same price range as nova 3i.
    @mcoccheras

Are you only looking to buy Huawei?

Because there's a Xiaomi Pocophone F1 for the same price and top of the line specs. Depending on your location you may be able to use its full functionality.
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Pocophone is a no brainer. Snapdragon 845, 6gb RAM, at least 64gb storage, liquid cooling, and it's dirt cheap for what it contains.

Only downside is no NFC
    gahrling wrote: »
    Pocophone is a no brainer. Snapdragon 845, 6gb RAM, at least 64gb storage, liquid cooling, and it's dirt cheap for what it contains.

Only downside is no NFC

I've had NFC in my phones since 2012 and never used it,, but I get where you're coming from. There are ppl who certainly like to use it for payments.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Did anyone mention the Korean governments access to all your data??
    Brandonius wrote: »
    Did anyone mention the Korean governments access to all your data??

You mean like with all the other governments and certain large corporations? : )
    @mcoccheras

Are you only looking to buy Huawei?

Because there's a Xiaomi Pocophone F1 for the same price and top of the line specs. Depending on your location you may be able to use its full functionality.

Thanks, Xiaomi Pocophone F1 has 6GB RAM about same specs and slightly more in price

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxQFSVSsfk8
    edited December 2018
    Thanks, Xiaomi Pocophone F1 has 6GB RAM about same specs and slightly more in price

Nah, aside from the camera the specs of the Pocophone are much better than the Huawei Nova 3i. The CPU alone is far superior.
    gahrling wrote: »

Nah, aside from the camera the specs of the Pocophone are much better than the Huawei Nova 3i. The CPU alone is far superior.

...then i must take a look at this Xiaomi
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    edited December 2018
    I use razer phone, 8gb ram, 120hz screen, practically zero lag.
    razer 2 phone was just released, its even better.
    Huawei or razer if you play mcoc on android.
    https://www.razer.com/store/mobile

At a glance
    120Hz UltraMotion™ Display – A brighter screen with zero lag or stuttering
    Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 – With a custom vapor chamber cooling system
    Dual Front-Facing Stereo Speakers – Featuring Dolby Atmos and a 24-bit USB-C DAC
    Dual Cameras with Image Stabilization – For faster, sharper shots
    New Design with Glass Back – Equipped with wireless charging, Razer Chroma™ RGB logo and IP67Water
    Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 845 (2.80 GHz) with Adreno 630 GPU, Vapor Chamber Cooling
    System Memory
    8GB (LPDDR4X)
    Internal: 64GB UFS
    External: SIM + micro SD slot (up to 1TB)
    Display
    5.72-inch IGZO LCD 1440 x 2560
    120Hz, Wide Color Gamut
    UltraMotion™ Technology
    Corning Gorilla Glass 5
    Multi-touch
    Anti-Fingerprint Protection
    Rear Camera
    1080P Video
    Sound
    Dual front-firing stereo speakers with dual amplifiers
    Dolby Atmos Technology
    24-bit DAC Audio Adapter
    Power
    4000 mAh lithium-ion battery
    Qualcomm QuickCharge 4.0+
    Wireless Charging
    Android 8.1
  • wensan312wensan312 Posts: 12
    Guys, can we have a Huawei phone LINE group chat? I recently find a lot of problem in Mate 20x to play MCOC. Is good if we can discuss about it.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Another dead thread brought back to life
    Hey guys, I got my Huawei Nova 4 yesterday.

I quickly downloaded MCOC and I place it side by side with my IPAD PRO 512GB.

and you know what....the Huawei Nova 4 is slightly faster than the IPAD PRO 512GB.