**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need 5* crystal suggestions

I'm mid level palyer..i opened 4×5* basic,and 3 of them is trash..now I'm scared to open another trash from basic.
I need suggestion,I have 20k 5* crystal shards...should I go for 1×5* featured crystal or 2×5* basic crystal?
And tell me why??

Need 5* crystal suggestions 35 votes

2×5*basic crystal
85%
GamerGigantor13Anurag1606MassBen345qDarkrider05JohnyzeroCoBfan1987NOOOOOOOOPEEEEESpiritOfVengeanceDuke_SilverAanthoJayProngsAustin555555TheLegend27SociopathPedritkoGhostboytjieumrjake57Smash 30 votes
1*5*featured crystal
14%
Reaper213RockypantherxRehan010_Thanos_CarLooolz 5 votes

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    2×5*basic crystal
    More better champions.
    Second chance at another champion.
    Better to fail getting two at a time than spending 15k on just one fail champion.
    (I am only in this cell because of what darkhawk did to the players this month)
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    2×5*basic crystal
    You're just as likely and will be even more depressed by spending the extra 5000 shards and getting a Groot or Karnak or Kamala Kahn. At least if you go with the basic crystals you'll have double the odds of getting at least a good champion.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    2×5*basic crystal
    For a new player to mid gamers, always go for basic. For end gamers, featureds are better as they already have a lot of 5 stars. Also end gamers collect 5 star shards easily as compared to beginners or mid gamers.
  • SociopathSociopath Posts: 101
    2×5*basic crystal
    If you opened 4 crystals and got a good one id be pleased. Im at 15 5* and only one useable so far. But as other have stated you are better with basic unless your top teir player with many 5*. Just think you have to except that we are always gonna be disappointed with our 5* pulls with the occasional stroke of luck.