**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Darkhawk interaction with Devices [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DooeyfettDooeyfett Posts: 17
    edited December 2018
    You know about the lag issues, I've burned up all my resources to get here. Just too obvious that you are taking away from your long time customers, disregarding such issues thinking everything will be fine with halls of healing, I want to like this game, but you guys refuse me of that, often. I'm ok with using my units but there is a high chance of lag and I don't want to waste it for no reason at all. Fix this issue please. I refuse to spend any more of my hard earned money.

4lacngkfrroy.png
  • TheBotTheBot Posts: 12
    @Kabam Miike
    Hot fix only solved the issues partially. Crashes are not happening once you start the fight.
    Initial lag is also gone BUT once darkhawk throws his SP2 lag kicks back in. So you need to be lucky that he doesn't dash straight into you otherwise game over. Also during his switching of modes you will see extra lag.
    At this point it's more hoping that the AI is passive so you dont get hit after the lag.
    This is on the uncollected mode.

• mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Can we get another week of Halls of Healing for compensation? Seems fair to me.
  • Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 164 ★★
    Halls of healing doesn't give enough revives to compensate sufficiently, I don't think 🤔 it gives like 2 revives or so. None of them are group revives (alliance ones are, but not quest mode, ones)

I'm still hopeful that kabam will fix this. There is 3 weeks of the event left, so plenty of time to still complete it. And the thread is still open, so that suggests they are still working on it.

Go go go kabam. We need your help!
  • Conrad_JohnsonConrad_Johnson Posts: 38
    edited December 2018
    Please see link below. I have several videos of the issue. I also contacted Kabam through help with all video below.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3dwiULoznMDzYnoQZM6TTA/videos

http://youtu.be/eGh6-LM0qUY
    youtu.be/S-Scodf3jqU
    youtu.be/O-lAhjxo8gE
    youtu.be/Ltdd6qCgUEo
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    I don't see how this "hotfix" did anything to resolve the issue on my end. This is still an impossible fight unless he dashes back and uses his SP2 immediately
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    I guess this is just another problem they'll try to ignore, hoping people will stop complaining about.
  • Jaguaraci_SilvaJaguaraci_Silva Posts: 151
    edited December 2018
    SparkAlot wrote: »
    EndymioN wrote: »
    Savio444 wrote: »
    Fixed the crashing, I was able to get past the lag by pausing it a few time at the start of the fight.

new game mode : pause and unpause this is just laughable, wonder how much bank kabam already made with this mode n1

Yeah, just wait until he comes to AW and AQ and arena...How many times will you pause in war on a power gain node?

This still is a mess, anything that causes the game to lag, needs to be fixed pronto, before he becomes a playable champ.

Still no word from @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit on what are we supposed to do if it STILL is lagging, making it unplayable?
    Looking for an acknowledgement that they will still dedicate resources to fix this, and not think it is fixed, when it isn't.

Also, everyone needs to say what device they are playing on, if it is fixed for them.

Hi @SparkAlot,

I need a lot more information. Simply saying "this is unplayable" doesn't really give us anything to go off of.

What exactly are you experiencing? Which Darkhawk are you fighting when you experience this? What Champions are you using?

Even just saying Lagging helps a little, but when does it lag? Is it still at the beginning of the fight, or when he changes modes?

I want to make sure that we get the team on this ASAP, but for that, we need as much detail as you guys can give in your reports.

Today I tried Darkhawk uncollected. I used 7 revives, a lot health potions, and 1 team revive.

First fight I was defeated with one hit because lag. The second one, I did 50% damage on DH. From third one, I lost 5 revives. Practically the lag did impossible move backward. On next fight finally I could move, I did 99% damage. Then I lost others revives and 1 team revive just by don't move backward, because of lag.

I never felt so idiot. This node is practically 1/5 fights it's possible to move. You never will know if that fight you can or not move either.

I am feeling like a thief having stolen all my money and I cannot do nothing. I am playing with DH 1% health to beat and I cannot move to finish the fight. Several revives, health potions and units during this month. I am an idiot. I believed that hotfix will fix the lag issue. I would have used these resources on act 5.

I just fought 2/12 fights using Medusa and SL. 10 fights defeated by lag (including BB, Drax, and RR). Is it well explained for you?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @""Kabam Zibiit"
  • I did a post about felling stolen by use 6 revives, a lot health potions and 1 team revive. I just fought 2/12 fights because of lag. It when DH was with just 1% health.

My first fight I did 50% damage and after 7 revives I could move and I did 45%. After that, lag was impossible move.

I want reimbursement of all my resources.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    I know there is a bit more than 20 days left for the event, however, with DarkHawk coming in crystals & arena, that means people will start putting them in AW, and if that is the case, they will get a instant win when the lag pops up.

Again, this issue is game breaking.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit Can we please get confirmation that a new patch is in the works, and if you need more testers, we are here waiting!
  • Jaguaraci_SilvaJaguaraci_Silva Posts: 151
    edited December 2018
    I used 1 team revive and cannot move for finish the fight. I just lost all my champions because of lag.

How do you felling about it? Stolen?

u05wo15ivi5s.png
  • I used 1 team revive and cannot move for finish the fight. I just lost all my champions because of lag.

How do you felling about it? Stolen?

u05wo15ivi5s.png

Just Medusa and SL were able to fight by 2 times. 10 fights defeated by lag.
  • GuiustavGuiustav Posts: 7
    I play on an iPad air 2 and also iPhone, sometimes I have lag issues but nothing too bad, but this quest have been a nightmare for me, lag at the start of the fight (the pause the game trick only wors SOMETIMES), but then when he changes modes is the same problem all over again. I´ve never used a revive on Master, but he keeps and keeps killing me so I have to start the quest again.
    I can understand loosing a fight because an error (bad timed parry or a dash back), Darkhawk is not a hard boss, the problem here is simple: LAG, sometimes I was lucky so the lag didn´t affect me that much at the beginning , but these matches I´ve won were only when I´ve used Quake so DH can´t change modes. And no, the answer is not "Just git good and keep playing Quake" without the lag and a normal a.i (too defensive and doesn´t want to do the SP2 in Master) you could be able to kill him with any champ, and that´s the idea right? to test the gameplay ability of each player, but with these problems we don´t even get a chance.
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Guiustav wrote: »
    I play on an iPad air 2 and also iPhone, sometimes I have lag issues but nothing too bad, but this quest have been a nightmare for me, lag at the start of the fight (the pause the game trick only wors SOMETIMES), but then when he changes modes is the same problem all over again. I´ve never used a revive on Master, but he keeps and keeps killing me so I have to start the quest again.
    I can understand loosing a fight because an error (bad timed parry or a dash back), Darkhawk is not a hard boss, the problem here is simple: LAG, sometimes I was lucky so the lag didn´t affect me that much at the beginning , but these matches I´ve won were only when I´ve used Quake so DH can´t change modes. And no, the answer is not "Just git good and keep playing Quake" without the lag and a normal a.i (too defensive and doesn´t want to do the SP2 in Master) you could be able to kill him with any champ, and that´s the idea right? to test the gameplay ability of each player, but with these problems we don´t even get a chance.

RIGHT?!?! I have a 600k roster and beat UC every month. Can't remember the last time a master boss ever took more than a 1 or 2 shot. This is completely unacceptable.
    Had another try tonight. despite my better judgmenet lol.

Still same delay of input at start.

It's basically run together at start, and when you normally see yourself either parry, or dash back, there is no choice. ITs as if Darkhawk in 1 frame goes straight to medium dash punch in your face and your dead.

Lost 3 heroes exactly same way - no chance at all to move or anything. Taking Raptor upgrade off wont have any effect either, becuase i cant even block anyway - its not like i am trying to parry and forgetting that its unblockable....there is just no chance to block or dash back.. Its straight game start - punch in the face - dead.

So yes, still broken.

On the odd occasion he dashes back instead thats great, i can last longer and do him some damage. But its more often than not, a straight death.

Maybe code in a forced dash back for DarkHawk at the start for this event? Is that even possible? Or pop a 3 second invulnerability node on master and uncollected for attacker at start. Hows that for a hotfix?
  • EndymioNEndymioN Posts: 64
    funny thing, been doing other content because lets face it, this one is just impossible for some, and even in normal quests this "lag" when any npc is overly agressive we cant move back in time and always get hit a couple of times from the get go, this "lag" extends to other content from what im experiencing... thats me at least... dont know about other people
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    Lag is also now in other parts of the game, just tried the epic in chilled challenges. Every time I would dash back Rhino would get a free combo. Will this ever be fixed? Why is Kabam doing this to part of the player base? We may not spend as much as the whales but most of us spend a little here and there. For a company that talks about an even playing field, their actions do not show it. This will be the first month in a long time I haven't beat master.
  • NEVA_SCARED1982NEVA_SCARED1982 Posts: 3
    edited December 2018
    Still having major issue with darkhawk and the LAG
  • DooeyfettDooeyfett Posts: 17
    edited December 2018
    At the start of the fight, 60 - 70% chance of delayed controls as you swipe back, resulting in loss of a champion at full health.
    If you get lucky, dh will back off, after baiting the sp2 while he is in null mode, you get delayed control function from lag that will surely destroy you with dh's offensive dash.
    I'm still at dh uncollected waiting for a fix, I feel like I've spent a massive amount of resources, and I'm in too far to back out, which is keeping me away from the other events. I don't mind spending units or my own cash when it calls for it, but without a solid fix and a fair chance, I refuse to spend anything.

if I decide to back out of this event, this will surely affect my business with this game.

Android Samsung galaxy note 8, full wifi connection. No other apps running.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Wolf Can we please get confirmation that a new patch is in the works?

Also, if you need more testers, we are here waiting!
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Well it's still broken for me on my Android. I play on a LG V30. Game is still lagging at the start of the fight with Darkhawk. It didn't lag like one time out of the 10 times I tried to fight him. I literally can't complete master mode this month which is ridiculous because I always complete master every month and Uncollected almost every month. Fix your game please.
  • So I’ve been playing this game from the start over a couple of accounts and I was finally gonna get my first 6* (yes I’m a causal player I don’t have time to grind every arena or the money to buy the offers) so as I was saying my first 6* I was extremely hyped about it. So December rolled around and I progressed through uncollected with ease task master done night thrasher down dark hawk I’m done my game lagged and I’m out the game. So I read that people were having the same issue and that kabam were working on a hot fix for it so I carried on trying to 100% uncollected the only quest left was dark hawk hot fix comes out and I’m in off I went storming my way through the path I get to dark hawk and have a surprisingly good run I take him down to around 50% and die cause I forgot he had parry and I pushed him into shield mode so off I went again on my second attempt to take him down and lag I lag to no end I load up the fight and lag try to move and lag he uses a special lag he moves lag and I die have u guys really released a fix for it as I’ve been lagging a lot I even restarted the quest and had another go no use. I feel like quitting the game this was meant to be the month that I get a 6* but no I’ve got to wait until next month cause kabam can’t fix they’re stupid game. Is it actually impossible for u guys to go a month with no issues at all this month there was the dark hawk issue the aw season issue with matchmaking and also the aq issue with people not being able to start them and I’m not seeing any compensation for it. I play a lot of games and even if the game is down for an hour there is some sort of compensation any small bug even if some people aren’t affected they get compensation. And I really feel like quitting because u guys can’t maintain your game for a month. It’s proventing me from progressing in the game and it really annoys me that I don’t get even the smallest piece of compensation for it I’ve attempted that quest 4 times now I think I should at least get 4 energy refills back as compensation for wasting my time
  • JustPlaynJustPlayn Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Wolf
    Device and Version: iPad Air 2
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.1
    Mobile Carrier: N/A
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi only; Very strong signal
    Game Version Installed: 21.1.1
    Game Mode: Uncollected Event Quest: Night Riders, Chapter 3 The Reveal, Revelation

Champions Affected:
    Medusa 4*, Rank 5/50, Sig level 79
    Hyperion 4*, Rank 5/50, Sig level 1
    Stark Spiderman 4*, Rank 5/50, Sig level 45
    Ghost Rider 4*, Rank 5/50, Sig level 99
    Blade 4*, Rank 5/50, Sig level 66

Active Boosts: Are you using any boosts when you experience this issue?
    +150% Cosmic Power Boost; +12% Greater Cosmic Special Boost; +20% Champion Boost

Description of the Issue: Please include a full and complete description of the problem you are experiencing with as much relevant detail as possible. Include how often it happens (once, sometimes or always) and how long you've been experiencing the issue.

At the very beginning of the fight, I tried to dash back twice and could not move at all. The game lagged badly. Two fights that caused immediate death as DH attacked and was unstoppable. The other three fights he didn’t attack immediately. I was able to outlast the lag and bait his special 2. However, after the s2, it lagged again. He attacked and I was ko’d. Even with the boosts I had, my health couldn’t outlast the lag and take the damage after the lag as I tried to dex away and/or parry or intercept. I used several revive and health pots to get my entire team up to 100% with the +20% boost so it took a lot of my resources to reload and try again. The second set of five fights yielded very similar results. DH attacked first 2 of the 5 times which gave me a little more opportunity to fight in the rhythm that was very successful in the Master mode quest. I’ve 100% explored chapters 1-4, but will not even be able to finish chapter 6 if this issue isn’t resolved. I’ve only experienced the issue through two rounds of five fights. I’m not going to completely decimate my resources on a foolish endeavor.

Screenshot or Video: N/A. I wasn’t recording so as not to impact performance at all knowing the issues others experienced earlier in this event.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    For me just taking him down was worth it
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    My game is fine in all the other fights but soon as I get to dh it's a lag fest. It's ridiculous
  • No feedback at all from kabam. This is frustrating, this is cheating people out of resources.
    Could we get confirmation as to whether a further fix is incoming please?

Just so we know, then we have a choice of whether to abandon quest, or just use up a ton of resources to get it done.
  • Like putting money in a vending machine, with no return. It's broken, but when you contact the owner or operator, they hang up on you or direct you to an automated call. They know the problem exists from hundreds of complaints but refuse to make things right.

Happy holidays.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,190 ★★★★★
    Supersha7 wrote: »
    Could we get confirmation as to whether a further fix is incoming please?

Just so we know, then we have a choice of whether to abandon quest, or just use up a ton of resources to get it done.

In the meantime, I would suggest not going nuts. If you have him down to 10% or less and you need to push through, perhaps. If not, it's easier to end and try again when your Energy is full again. At the very least, you might not get past him, but you'll have practice at no cost.
This discussion has been closed.