**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awaken SW or Iceman?

UMad8ro3UMad8ro3 Posts: 132
edited July 2017 in Strategy and Tips
SW is 4/40 and Iceman is 5/50. I could put 60 sig stones in SW too. Who would help most for questing? I need to do Act 5, RTL chapter 4, and 100% Web Slinger challenge. I use Iceman and 4/40 Hyperion duped, Ghost Rider unduped, Archangel duped, and alternate between duped SL, AV, or X23. Thanks for the comments.

Awaken SW or Iceman? 62 votes

Scarlet Witch
45%
RagamugginGunnerMegaSkater67Timone147DarkYellsomeADDZZGhengisHanPurveyorLe_Marv_8RentonXDOltorfIraklisolivagant56JustArandomGuyhereFrankenHammerStretchnutsTheMageHunterCammonRowizard365RadiantBonkers 28 votes
Iceman
54%
GroundedWisdomWaabajackJustice_Evo_8thetaman23ScnarfShynight00TheLazyKingAEG93StefffAgentOfSHIELDPera5vg2782TheSOURAtrey92008beaupoemScottryanAppleisgodVartoxIl_JooOSpeedbump 34 votes

Comments

• UMad8ro3UMad8ro3 Posts: 132
    Any other comments? Trying to decide if awakening SW will make dealing with all the nodes easier
  • RadiantBonkersRadiantBonkers Posts: 14
    Scarlet Witch
    I went with SW because she benefits more from being awakened. iceman can help with the challenging content. Both are good options. But if you're looking for someone for Act 5, RTL chapter 4, and 100% Web Slinger challenge then iceman might be your guy.
  • ScnarfScnarf Posts: 8
    Iceman
    A level 1 awakened sw is not worth it unless you have sig stones.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Iceman
    Anti-Mordo
    Anti-spiders
    Anti-NC

Triple immunity

Sorry SW but ICE does cripple Evasion when duped
  • ADDZZADDZZ Posts: 71
    Scarlet Witch
    Scnarf wrote: »
    A level 1 awakened sw is not worth it unless you have sig stones.

Didn't you read? He has 60 sig stones to put into SW.

SW is still far superior to iceman in terms of raw power. If you're close to getting SW to 5/50 she's definitely the one to invest in.

• Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    edited July 2017
    IMO, SW only really shines on the hard content at 5/50. This is just because her buffs are so unpredictable so the higher the health and bigger the attack the less you have to rely on her unpredictable buffs.

I have her at sig 99 and there are times when I've just been floored by how useless she was in terms of buffs in a fight, and then astonished by how many regens, cruelties and furies she buffed in another.
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    Iceman
    iceman and hyperion have crit synergy. i'm kinda biased though
  • UMad8ro3UMad8ro3 Posts: 132
    Thanks for the feedback. Is SW that unreliable? It looks like I should go Iceman. Just didn't want to mess up the chance to have someone to get me through the tough quests with crazy nodes.
  • Dusky_DawnDusky_Dawn Posts: 60
    Iceman
    UMad8ro3 wrote: »
    Thanks for the feedback. Is SW that unreliable? It looks like I should go Iceman. Just didn't want to mess up the chance to have someone to get me through the tough quests with crazy nodes.

SW isn't unreliable, she just needs a good amount of sig stones to be good. I still think iceman is better though