**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My 1st GM crystal since becoming uncollected

phil56201phil56201 Posts: 967 ★★★
Became uncollected 2 weeks ago. Opened my 1st formed grand master crystal and got this. Had to share. Those are some odds...

Comments

• Options
    ekjazggdgkfp.png
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Who did you got?
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    nice you became uncollected at the same time as me. havnt opened my crystal yet but i cant wait for a 3* lol
  • Options
    Thats what I was expecting. Totally blown away. Opened my 1st batch of UC daily crystals and got a 4* CW as well. Plus a 3* immortal iron fist from 20 max sig crystals. RNG is a crazy thing...
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    VulcanM wrote: »
    nice you became uncollected at the same time as me. havnt opened my crystal yet but i cant wait for a 3* lol

I was uncollected basically the first day and have only ever received 3 stars from these so don’t feel bad
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Omni wrote: »
    VulcanM wrote: »

I was uncollected basically the first day and have only ever received 3 stars from these so don’t feel bad

i duped my 4* beast. lol. im stoked because im always low on iso. im not gonna expect anything decent from them though. if you expect the worst then you wont be disapointed when you get something bad.9pzz2e1p38nk.jpeg