**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What were you thinking Kabam??!!

The maze is so hard and I respect challenges, but it’s just not worth it for the rewards. These are mediocre rewards and it takes a lot to beat the maze. There’s a fricking 70k pi IMIW in the middle of it for Christ’s sake.

Comments

• Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I’m dead laughing rn

gkvjr13onfkr.png
  • Unavoidable aegon and infinity thanks too. I know it’s not for me but by the look of it it’s just a complete pisstake.
  • *infinity thanos
  • I mean if the rewards matched the difficulty that would be nice
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Jiren1234_ wrote: »
    I mean if the rewards matched the difficulty that would be nice

They definitely don't match at all. lol

But I'll just take my time instead of rushing through like I do other challenges.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    gsil6374 wrote: »
    Jiren1234_ wrote: »
    I mean if the rewards matched the difficulty that would be nice

They definitely don't match at all. lol

But I'll just take my time instead of rushing through like I do other challenges.

Its only here for a couple of weeks. If an Odin's pack of units is worth 1 T2 alpha for you, then by all means good sir, have at it. I'll pass and save them for act 6.

Damn an Odin's worth? I mean, I am by far not the best player, but I have some skill LMAO!!

But if an Odin is where its at, I'd gladly risk that Odin with GGCs other than doing that challenge.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    kabam wants to make fun and interactive content without 1000% attack and such stuff.

Well, technically its only 900% health, lmao.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Aegon gonna make it a mice food after some persisten charges build
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Drooped1 wrote: »

24 ish fights 400k health
    Boosted good defenders. I could see an odin.

400k Emma who is armor break immune
    Korg didnt even read his nodes

Emma and void aren't bad. Haven't fought the rest
  • GreenscarGreenscar Posts: 24
    I agree rewards are a joke. I have multiple 5/65 and a good amount of 4/55 so I’m probably right in the target group for it and I’m not sure I’ll even bother. Should have been a t5b
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    DAYLY PSA:We don't have to do ALL content, if you cant do it then don't, its ok...
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    I have beaten all of the content in this game except the variant ultron quest. Just haven’t had time to get to it.
    I won’t be doing this quest. Not worth it.
  • GreenscarGreenscar Posts: 24
    Nitro422 wrote: »
    DAYLY PSA:We don't have to do ALL content, if you cant do it then don't, its ok...

That’s absolutely true but rewards should match difficulty. They could at least have added some kind of special title for bragging rights
  • NacerNacer Posts: 1
    Did they even test it?
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    I'd probably do this for a minimum of a 3-4 rank up gem.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    This is targeted at whales and people who are absolute completionists. People who see a quest and just have to complete it.
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 297 ★★★
    Not worth the units. Stay away.
  • Hey there!

Thanks y'all for your feedback on this. I'm sorry to hear some of you aren't happy with this event. We totally understand that and are still grateful for you dropping in here to share why. However, if y'all could head over to our main discussion thread on this that'd be super helpful!
This discussion has been closed.