**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Enter the Maze!

Comments

• EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    Mars___ wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike can you please let us know did anyone actually completed this challenge during testing phase or you guys just released the content and kept faith on community that will figure out the counters???

I'm convinced they don't test this **** with limited rosters akin to even the average Platinum Ally's player would have.

I'm sure they roll in with a roster of every single 5/65 6* that exists and play the challenge then say "well that only cost me 500 units, should be pretty easy for the community"
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    You’ve really missed the mark with the rewards for this one guys. I’ve done a run through it once and won’t be going back to it.

I’m all for difficult content but scale the rewards to reflect that. Really feels like a missed opportunity.

Would be interested to hear the logic or reasoning behind the decisions related to this quest and rewards.
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    edited December 2018
    that maze is only for people that have rank 5 5 star or higher champs i don't see anyone doing that maze with 4 star 5/50 , this is my opinion they should had made a lower difficulty maze for lower lvl players and once you enter to either maze the hard or easy you would not have access to the other so players only do 1
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Ahh i get it know

Dont worry guys, this is meant for people with 6*stars at r3

Think about that
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Happy holidays from Kabam!

Sheesh. I wasn't expecting Gwenpool movies level but this surpasses heavyweight and variant... on a limited time event for the holidays?

Poor form. Bad optics. Merry festivus. Sigh..
  • megamangmegamang Posts: 132
    I never have issues with some of these quests. I've conquered pretty much everything that they've released. The reward to difficulty balance is way off. This is harder than ROL with worse rewards. I assume some people will just pay there way through it. I'll sit this one out.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Mars___ wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike can you please let us know did anyone actually completed this challenge during testing phase or you guys just released the content and kept faith on community that will figure out the counters???

No they did not. At least not with something akin to a regular player's account
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    another event for the top of the elite, that we the common people have no way in Thanos's sphincter to ever doing.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Those rewards are absolute garbage for the difficulty. Whoever decides this stuff really needs to reevaluate how to approach the job.
  • FixiusFixius Posts: 9
    Esto es una broma no? Jajjaajja Que necesidad tienen de poner este contenido tan difícil. El gasto para completarlo no lo vale ni de cerca. Muy bien kabam, así es como se consigue molestar a toda la comunidad del juego, poniendo estos premios para esa absurda dificultad, hecho únicamente para los spenders, que es su único objetivo, como siempre!
  • Kaks0053Kaks0053 Posts: 83
    Thanks Kabaam for ruining this special quest of Christmas. Hope you'll continue making these type of money grabbing quest.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    yeah absolutely not touching this. I've completed every bit of content the game has thrown at me, but this is pretty god awful....make it permanent content, beef up the rewards a bit, and lets call it LOL 1/2
  • FixiusFixius Posts: 9
    Encima tienen la soberbia de decir que “esto es lo que hay”, “si no te gusta, no es obligatorio jugarlo”, “hay otras muchas cosas que puedes hacer”. Este NO es el camino
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    If this is for end game players, why are rewards sh**? 😂
  • TheLegendKCGTheLegendKCG Posts: 146
    Seatin wrote: »
    Just completed 100%.

The event is tuned for R4+ 5 Star Champions. Easily the hardest thing since Labyrinth.

As an endgame player I enjoy the difficulty, what I don't enjoy is poor reward structures.

The rewards are AWFUL for the difficulty, an absolute shambles of an event.

Champion's Challenge was x5 easier and had x5 better rewards.

Bro agreed I’ve working thru it 3 paths left and I’m just like these rewards for this type of difficulty just doesn’t add up like why waist my time smh. Like easily could day 1 this content but for the amount of focus it requires im just mad at the rewards like smh
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Endgame players’ content but mid-level players’ reward. LOL
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,441 ★★★★
    This event would have been MUCH better if it was permanent
  • Seatin wrote: »
    Just completed 100%.

The event is tuned for R4+ 5 Star Champions. Easily the hardest thing since Labyrinth.

As an endgame player I enjoy the difficulty, what I don't enjoy is poor reward structures.

The rewards are AWFUL for the difficulty, an absolute shambles of an event.

Champion's Challenge was x5 easier and had x5 better rewards.

It seems pretty obvious to me that this thing is designed mostly to be a pure challenge. The rewards are token rewards for running the challenge, not progressional rewards intended to be commensurate with the difficulty.

At the highest levels of any progressional game, this sort of thing becomes essentially mandatory, or else you have runaway rewards at the top. That becomes literally game-breaking.
  • Kabam you should be ashamed of yourselves, pathetic rewards in comparison to the difficulty.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    I knew it and called it you guys give a challenge right after champions clash which is harder with worse rewards??? How does that even get through testing?

And please please don't give the same response saying it is for end game players because if it was then the rewards would be way better. For once just admit you made a mistake.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Sucked.... lots of units for an initial clear. It will be my ONLY clear. The only fights that cost me anything were Thanos and his bull*&^% and then The Champion. The rewards are terrible. Not even worth my time.