**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why no more rank down tickets?

I am a huge fan & player of MCOC and I thoroughly enjoyed receiving the rank down tickets months ago. But since then nothing? Not even in a units bundle, or a special event to purchase? Cmon rank down tickets would be awesome to put out again.

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Tilt603 wrote: »
    I am a huge fan & player of MCOC and I thoroughly enjoyed receiving the rank down tickets months ago. But since then nothing? Not even in a units bundle, or a special event to purchase? Cmon rank down tickets would be awesome to put out again.

Kabam has come out and said that the only scenario where they will issue them again is if they make a significant change to a champion. They have no intention of selling them.

That is why it is good to really research your rank up decisions, and to not make them impulsively.
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    Rank down tickets were the worst best idea they ever had.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    TBF…every champ added tends to upset the meta in some way or another… what was useful back when BW and Elektra were the only options may seem a bit less useful now that AA, GP, Karnak and Ice are also becoming common place

Even the AQ seasons tend to have a similar effect of who gets ranked or not