**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Enter the Maze!

Comments

• krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    Don't know why people are complaining. You wanted harder content, now you got it.

with better rewards tho..the maze is doable

If people encourage these type of events.. it will become a norm.

There was a thread the other day about increasing difficulty in the contest,, here's the proof.

We should not do this event and let their effort go to waste. There's no balance in this event.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    It's Holidays time. Not giving us ANYTHING with 6* potential is kind of a slap. The Xmas day deals better represent hard.
    DalBot wrote: »
    I can't remember a time when any piece of content was as universally reviled as this event. I just don't comprehend how we go from the Champions Challenge, which had good rewards commensurate with the difficulty, to this where the balance is so badly out of whack. And the fact that we're still not seeing 6* materials in events like this is the ultimate slap in the face.

You had me until the slap in the face part lol. But I agree.

• hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    Don't know why people are complaining. You wanted harder content, now you got it.

with better rewards tho..the maze is doable

If people encourage these type of events.. it will become a norm.

There was a thread the other day about increasing difficulty in the contest,, here's the proof.

We should not do this event and let their effort go to waste. There's no balance in this event.

high-end players do need something to do.. the rewards are the only problem
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    obviously your just not skilled enough, go grow your roster, get better and one day you to can beat this content.

what goes around comes around, you deserve this for how stuck up you've been the last 2 months, sucks to feel left out dont it?.

People aren’t upset that they can’t do it or are being left out lol.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    4iyodyjo98dt.jpeg

Sent me this for Christmas and I will do this challenge.
  • Will not be doing this event. How in the world @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Wolf do you guys come up with your reward structure?!?! If the rewards were even close to good you would have everyone doing this, I’ll stick with AQ and Uncollected. This event is a major fail, and you better listen to the community.
  • Don’t believe the hype on wanting harder content or whatever. That is straight non sense.
    Rewards not worth it in my opinion.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Difficulty is fine. Done with two paths.

The rewards are really low though. I mean I will end up using more revives on this than Variant and variant has incredible rewards.
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    For this event, kabam should given at least 2 T2A....
    it's crazy...
  • Bevor the event everyone thought it would not be that crazy because the rewards are not crazy good.
    I did some fights against Heimdall and KM and this content is not worth the rewards, time and ressources!
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    edited December 2018
    Biohazard archangel seems to be bugged, shows he's immune to concussion and exhaustion debuffs are expiring rapidly, feels like im fighting rogue. was using LC.
    @Kabam Miike
  • The difficulty for this event is just fine. Takes a strong roster and good counter heros against the newer high end champs. That being said after doing 1 run thru it I have 0 thoughts of exploring it. Got to champion with 1 team revive but he is a little ridiculous. The rewards are a complete insult compared to the difficulty of the event. Im all for having hard content to complete but it has to be worth completing. Sorta just feels like this entire month has been really dumb content designed to eat thru peoples wallets. Even the chilled event having ambushes that reward nothing but 174 gold? Really? Whata the point. Not that they r hard but truly why waste anyones time. Truly keep bringing out hard content but makethe rewards worth while for those who have the skill or the wallets to beat it.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Top end players can do this easily. If I had the right 5* champs at R5 I could get it done. But I don't so I'm not gonna mess with it. Too costly with my roster so I'll pass.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Indrick781 wrote: »
    The issue isn't the difficulty, the issue is the rewards. This is Variant level difficulty for **** rewards. I can do this quest and while it would cost me some items I don't feel the items are worth putting here. I'd rather finish exploring Variant and if this quest is still around when I finish that, awesome, and if not I won't be missing much.

And you can totally do that. If you don't think the rewards are worth it, remember that this is totally optional, and that you can spend your time and energy somewhere that you think it is a better investment!

There's a lot to do right now! I know I just brought Chilled Challenges up, but I'm really enjoying them! I'm even trying to make them a little more difficult by not using my Best Team. That backfired once, but I'm gonna try it again later!

I've got everything at 100% including variant but I honestly I have very little interest is doing this. The rewards are just simple underwhelming for the effort needed to complete. I an other I know who have every bit of content done at 100% would be completely fine with the challenge of the content if the rewards actually reflected it.
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    Recently there are no events to help out mid tier players grow.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    TaimurKhan wrote: »
    Recently there are no events to help out mid tier players grow.

Don’t start this again... There’s at least one every month in addition to the permanent events and story quests.