**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Red Hulk for Chilled Challenges

RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
edited December 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Do the Incinerate stacks count for extra damage from the node ?

Comments

• Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    gsil6374 wrote: »
    Try it and find out. I faced stun immune night crawler.

Same actually. Epic?
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I doubt it, as it is listed as 18% physical per stack.

Hypy sp1 spam will be the king here!
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I used MODOK heavy against a stun immune red skull and the incinerate didn't appear to do any more damage than normal
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Epic path is insanely easy and the boss is a 2*. Bring your top champ and it won't be hard.
  • KC4lifeKC4life Posts: 23
    Had a killmonger to go against and got ambush by vulture didn't know u can get ambushed
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Got ambushed by vulture and didn’t expect to be caught unawares by a night crawler...so that’s one attempt down lol. Feel like an idiot
  • Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Epic path is insanely easy and the boss is a 2*. Bring your top champ and it won't be hard.

As long as you know how to fight stun immune anything, it is relatively easy. The degen makes it interesting, but you're either fighting one fight or two fights if you draw the ambush so if you bring a reasonably strong team even half-way decent uncollected players should be able to finish epic. In fact, I think a lot of non-uncollected players will be able to do this. But if you haven't reached the point in the game where you can fight stun immune champs, you might want to consider lower difficulties.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Phenonix would be good
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    3 out of my 4 runs had rhino as my stun immune champ, so no intercepting. Just baiting heavy/specials over and over.

Fortunately, Hypy can slap him around.

Also, i got ambushed by vulture on 4th run, also the only run to NOT get 250 5* shards.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Star lord destroys stun immune
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Hyperion (SP1), Mephisto (AoI), Modok (Heavy), Crossbones (SP2), Red Hulk (SP3) all going to slay in this Quest.
    Hyperion (SP1), Mephisto (AoI), Modok (Heavy), Crossbones (SP2), Red Hulk (SP3) all going to slay in this Quest.

I think IMIW has Incinerate too, but Hyperion and Mephisto seem like the big boys for this Quest.
    Oh btw this is an interesting bit about the Ambush Vulture...
    p2cccwl6ai7s.png
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I made it thru 3 out of 4 epic runs on this event. Not sure if I could've done it without my infinity war iron man.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Back on topic, tested.

Red Hulk’s passive incenerate charges deal a devestating amount of damage when even starting out at 2 charges. Just after third SP1, 6 incenrate charges, lights out. Wrecked em.

Prior to this, I was using 5* r4 Sparky, with Blade synergy. Built to roughly 6 poise charges and landed Sparkys insanely heavy hitting SP2 attack. Against Yondu (tech champ- Double damage) Still, this did less damage than Red Hulk beefing up to 6 charges. Fight was much faster and eaiser, with less loss of life- RHulk FTW

Haven’t tried Masacre yet.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    I take Masacre, Rulk and Venompool (Incinerate lasts longer for Masacre)...and would Domino if i had a 5* :-(
    Light him up and its a Piece of cake on epic
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Oh btw this is an interesting bit about the Ambush Vulture...
    p2cccwl6ai7s.png

Not true. I got ambushed 3x/4 passes. All where 30k.
    The funny thing is, the only time went w/o ambush, I got 1000 5* shards. The other times where 250.
    So, it's all RNG thing.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    You know who else is KILLER champ for this event...?

(wait for this...)

Vulture!