**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Holiday RDT's?

dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
While this is technically a RDT thread, I'm not asking for reasons of compensation or such, but simply because they were given out last year at around this time:
4ro3zh5piq4c.png

So, simple enough question, is this planned in a similar manner for the 2018 end of year holiday stuff?

Comments

• dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    That presumes that asking about something with a precedence is hurting our chances.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Hope not.

A-frickin-men!
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I hope they do.. just my wish for Santa though
  • icm4266icm4266 Posts: 45
    I seem to remember someone saying that Kabam will never do RDTs ever again. Honestly i don't think they should have them because now everyone starts whining that they want them every time the gameplay meta changes
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Rank up gems. And people agaisnt it please do not use them it is optional.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    dkatryl wrote: »
    That presumes that asking about something with a precedence is hurting our chances.

Lol what precedence that was the first time they gave RDT during Christmas and they never said it would happen again
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★

Lol what precedence that was the first time they gave RDT during Christmas and they never said it would happen again

Which... is what set a precedent.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    precedent
    noun
    /ˈprɛsɪd(ə)nt/
    an earlier event or action that is regarded as an example or guide to be considered in subsequent similar circumstances.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Which... is what set a precedent.

It's literally only happened once how could set a precedent especially WHEN IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN SAID TO HAPPEN AGAIN
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    We need them
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    We *need them*

*would very much like them, though they aren’t necessary, nor are they expected
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    We need them

Need=/=Want
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Run
    Down
    Topic

I thought it was funny at least
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Run
    Down
    Topic

I thought it was funny at least

I preferred my Rolling Display Ticker topic that got nixed.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    What they need to do in place of rank down tickets is auto close any post that mentions them. That would be the greatest Christmas gift ever
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    Forget RTDS. Hope they gives up Rank up gems so nobody gets ranked down

Only problem with rank up vs rank down is that someone could potentially rank down someone from r5 and take someone else up while if they give us rank up gems I highly doubt it's going to be a 4 to 5.

I certainly wouldn't rank down any of my r5 5*s but someone out there might want to.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    *sigh* another post?
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 806 ★★★★
    I hope they never again release RDT - instead, they should make materials more obtainable, which, tbh, they have been improving on. Still progress to be made, but they've been doing better.
  • it's logical to give us at least 1 5* RDT and I hope kabam announce it soon so players won't worry about it and make lots of threads again ... JUST GIVE US AN RDT IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK ???? lol :D
This discussion has been closed.