**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dominos unlucky not stopping evade in lol

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
As the title says enemies are evading while unlucky in lol

Comments

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    It doesn’t work against the evade mechanic in LoL. It’s an inherent ability like adrenaline for 6 stars not being heal blocked.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Well it should literally says in her abilities that while the enemy has an unlucky evade and dexterity has a 100% chance to fail and it doesn’t say in the mark of the labyrinth node that this can’t be affected
  • qopqop Posts: 52
    why dont u sp3 with domino?
    qop wrote: »
    why dont u sp3 with domino?

When did I ever say I don’t sp3
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Ability accuracy reduction of any form does not affect LOL specific mechanics like evade or enegmatics
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Ability accuracy reduction of any form does not affect LOL specific mechanics like evade or enegmatics

It says 100% chance to stop evades so it should stop them
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »

It says 100% chance to stop evades so it should stop them

Aswell trust stike shuld but dont but. In lol evade works afsides so Can tourn it of.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Iceman and GP can't stop it either, that's just how the LOL evade works so stop whinging and deal with it
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    So its less a evade but more AI Dexterity?
    Iceman and GP can't stop it either, that's just how the LOL evade works so stop whinging and deal with it

Well they should or the description of lol evade should be changed at least
    Can any mod clarify this
  • Luke208080Luke208080 Posts: 103

Drooped1 wrote: »
    To my knowledge you cant block lol.evade from existing

This is not accurate. Have 100% LOL, mostly with sparky, and I rarely, maybe never, saw evades when sparky has taunt on opponenet. I very much noticed it when I used a champ that was not sparky. Its why I found sparky that much more effective.

I used domino in LOL as well. Unfortunately didnt watch for unlucky evades or not. So cant help on the thread. But from what I saw ability accuracy impacts LOL evade.
    So ye dominos should work
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Luke208080 wrote: »

This is not accurate. Have 100% LOL, mostly with sparky, and I rarely, maybe never, saw evades when sparky has taunt on opponenet. I very much noticed it when I used a champ that was not sparky. Its why I found sparky that much more effective.

I used domino in LOL as well. Unfortunately didnt watch for unlucky evades or not. So cant help on the thread. But from what I saw ability accuracy impacts LOL evade.

You do realize that taunt in no way affects ability accuracy right?
  • Luke208080Luke208080 Posts: 103
    If LOL can evade when Iceman coldsnap is up, and it DOES bypass ability accuracy, sorry if I ruined the sparky joy. Go use sparky now. Never saw evades.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Well it should literally says in her abilities that while the enemy has an unlucky evade and dexterity has a 100% chance to fail and it doesn’t say in the mark of the labyrinth node that this can’t be affected

True stirke and true accuracy both block lol evade. Also Starky’s l3 debuff iirc.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    The global nodes in LOL can’t be modified by ability accuracy reduction. These nodes should have that in their description but you just have to get past descriptions not being worded for the best clarity. Never rely 100% on descriptions in this game.
    edited December 2018
    The global nodes in LOL can’t be modified by ability accuracy reduction. These nodes should have that in their description but you just have to get past descriptions not being worded for the best clarity. Never rely 100% on descriptions in this game.
    Safeguard can be bypassed by assassin’s, what you are posting is false.
    ven64jgrsael.png
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

True stirke and true accuracy both block lol evade. Also Starky’s l3 debuff iirc.

I 100 percent with sparky and still saw plenty of evades from everyone. With l3 up..
    Cool so just true strike and true accuracy can stop lol evades.
    But if aa reduction can stop the damage cap surely it can stop the evade
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Nothing can stop the damage cap in LOL since getting past safegaurd is in rttl not in LoL

Edit: damage cap in Labyrinth is what 50k or 100k per hit right?
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Nothing can stop the damage cap in LOL since getting past safegaurd is in rttl not in LoL

Edit: damage cap in Labyrinth is what 50k or 100k per hit right?
    The evidence disagrees with your assertion. 50k

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    It happens somtimes Not rarely. To buypass the caps but. Hav se mabye use GP and after 50 hot ther shuld be abel to evade but ther do @CoatHang3r luck op Briangrant lol run when he has GP awake ofcasse and u Can se she didt stop evade
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    There was one exception to that 50k and that was loki's sp2 damage which was capped at 100k due to hit being able to do ridiculous amounts of damage with the hela synergy

Edit: honestly just looked at the picture. Possible that other exceptions apply obviously.
    But i do recall a mod post on an older thread saying nothing stops Labyrinths evade
    I’ve seen domino do it with her sp3
    I’ve seen domino do it with her sp3
    Now we all have. And those are outside asassin’s range.3ck0ehzjgdgk.png
    0kbrbmy8cqj7.png
    zp9hzu0wiam1.png