**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is your go to champ?

Comments

• Snail_McGavinSnail_McGavin Posts: 105
    Hype or KM, depending on the situation
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Depends on situation really.

If I need an incenrate immune/poision immune champ that converts those immunities into passive charges, increasing his attack by up 180% permanently (it bursts through block btw) With mad resistance to energy, physical and Critical resistance, then RHulk is tha BeasT. Take into consideration Science mastery grants up to 940 energy resistance. His awakened ability grants physical resistance per charge, maxing at close to that, plus standard physical/energy resistance and he’s just a tank. His Regeneration is a nice perk, Espically if Domino is on the team. Add Masacre FTW.

Fighting NC, IMIW, Hype on power gain, any evade, auto-blocking, annoying champ I don’t want to deal with, the Ice Man commeth.

The Boss Killing, big damage wheeling, Ability Accuary Reduction dealing, heavy hitting champion of the universe- AA all the way. He’ll bleed em, poision em, take away all that makes em special and melt em. Did I mention he will poision a poision immune champ? Yeah, he does that too.

For those pesky insect Bleed/Poision immune champs that just don’t want to go down easy? Sparky will take care of that for ya. Espically after you get his moves down, I mean common, just roll back 9 times, taunt em, bait the sp1, and land a 10-15 hit combo, follow up with his Sp1 to stun and heavy for power drain. Bling-Blow suckA. Sparkyalready gotcha.

Fights in LoL that requires massive damage, skill, normally take some time, maybe requiring true strike/accuracy, heal block? ProXmight every time.

On a longer event Quest, sometimes AQ, Awakened MS can be extremely useful once she has eaten 5 souls. Well, four if she’s awakened (she already had breakfast)

Lately I’ve been having the mostest fun using Machete and almost have his skill set down. He’s been one of the hardest champs to really master, still working on it really, but he’s also just the most fluid, awesomely animated, and fun champ I’ve had the pleasure of playing around with. Will be my 5* r5 just as soon as possible. :-)

Soon though.. like very soon... Saving those Cosmic t4’s for The Silver Surfer.

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    5/65 Level 200 Star Lord. The best champ in the game
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    Redhulk, X23, Medusa, Massacre, Domino (4*)
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    5* Rank 4 Hyperion - If it can incinerate it dies.
    4* Rank 5 Gwenpool - If it bleeds it dies.
    4* Rank 5 Dr. Voodoo - If it can be poison it dies. If it doesn't poison then I spam S2 and drain their power meter.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    4* 5/5 Sig 39 Ronan

Love this guy, if opponent has any buffs, they just die ... period ... sooooo much dmg .. :)

I recall using him for Aegon (master only, I don't play uncollected ... :) ) and pretty much 1 shot the poor bugger .. LOL
    (he had a LOT of buffs on him for that last quest .. hehe)
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    1 - Ghulk (5* R5) - Amazing against most of those weird and interactive unavoidable damage. Once you get the crowd going, and smash, he hits very hard (10+k heavy, 23k sp1 + stun, 40+k sp2 + stun) . Poison Immune. and good HP. He is my first line to test anything hard.

2 - Venom (5* r4) - If it got buffs and bleeds he is a killing machine. (even better against heroes and spideys). If you need to armor break, he's got an easy one at his disposal with his heavies. Once he gets all teh buffs they all melt. I did Heimdal of the Maze and ended up with 100% hp.

• JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    My 5/65 200 Level Ant-Man
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    5-Star Magik 4/55 even unduped she's a monster.
  • KG05_1KG05_1 Posts: 59
    Corvus, Ghost and Voodoo are my top champs that I use for pretty much everything
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    my quake, love her to death.
  • HQTTMGHQTTMG Posts: 14
    Magik 4/55 she just controls power so perfect and my 4/55 ghost is creeping up in my fav. If they bleed I blade them
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    On my main it’s Sabretooth, on alt CAIW.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Hype or Sparky
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    5/65 hype. Close second goes to 5/65 void
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Either Hype or Gulk. Hard to decide which for me
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    5/65 sparky. Not much he can’t handle.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Used to be Guillotine, still is I suppose. She's on my AQ Team. So is Loki. Quake for sure. Rogue is on my AW Attack. GP for Questing, some vary. Sometimes Voodoo, sometimes Mephisto.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Honestly when in doubt i go to my magik because nothing makes a fight easier then perma power locking and just smashing an opponent in the corner
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Top 3 (Venom is very close to being #1 though)
    s41sih20um9b.png
    95a42z4a7vrd.png
    6qbspdzctgko.png
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    AA is another.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Back in the pre 12.0 days, a 3* max sig SW lol. There was nothing she couldn't do. Once I started building a 4* roster and never pulled her (I still don't have her as a 4) it became Ghost rider. He's still probably my favourite champ in the game.

Don't have GR as a 5*, so these days my go to is KM.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Ghost Rider.
    Bleed Immune
    Regenerate hundreds of health
    Buffs and debuffs last a long time
    Sp1 Fate Seal-Removes and Stops all buffs on opponents
    Sp2 Power Drains. Good for when the opponent has special three.
    Sp3 Does Damage, Power lock, and Fate seal
    He does decent damage and has a pretty good health pool.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Corvus
  • DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    Void!
  • LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    Hype/Void/Guillotine
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Maxed 4* domino is my go to for most fights