**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How exactly do i gift?

I at first thought I just select the amount of crystals I want to gift then select that number of people. So I bought 5 crystals and then selected 5 people but what that did was gift 5 people 5 crystals and took up 300 units. So....how do I do this?

Comments

• Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    you select 1 crystal (or item) and then click on 5 people (or however many people you want) so that way everyone only gets 1 crystal/item each...or gift to each person individually.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    On the home screen, tap the small button in the circle in the bottom left hand corner.
    You will see chat, messages, contacts, and alliance. You should also see gifting.
    Tap on gifting.
    Choose gift you want to send.
    Choose person who you want to send to.
    Tap send.
    Hope this helps.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Philly3974 wrote: »
    you select 1 crystal (or item) and then click on 5 people (or however many people you want) so that way everyone only gets 1 crystal/item each...or gift to each person individually.
    On the home screen, tap the small button in the circle in the bottom left hand corner.
    You will see chat, messages, contacts, and alliance. You should also see gifting.
    Tap on gifting.
    Choose gift you want to send.
    Choose person who you want to send to.
    Tap send.
    Hope this helps.

Thanks for the help guys!
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Anytime man. Anytime
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    So friend me (name is Markx) and click in the GGC and then gift me like 100 of them.