**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam has the power to end my marriage...

If they ran last week's Daily Special sale for longer, my wife would kick my ass out after a couple of weeks.

$15 per day for 44,000 t4b shards and over one full CLASS SPECIFIC t4c is a price point that would put me in the poor house if they ran it more than 1 week a year.

I don't think I have to worry.

Comments

• Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Lol
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Wtf why
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I have a separate "MCoC Account" so I can stay married. She doesn't ask about it.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    How about putting your real life as priority.

Yeah real life should always come first. Extra money and time can go to Mcoc.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    How about putting your real life as priority.

I can think of several situations where it's not that black and white.

Also, it's their prerogative. Like morality, making real life a priority isn't always objectively the right thing to do.
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    MMCskippy wrote: »
    If they ran last week's Daily Special sale for longer, my wife would kick my ass out after a couple of weeks.

$15 per day for 44,000 t4b shards and over one full CLASS SPECIFIC t4c is a price point that would put me in the poor house if they ran it more than 1 week a year.

That's roughly the monthly LIRR and metrocard cost breakdown per day. Also lunch and coffee. Also the cost of each gym visit when i go once a week. I think I'd rather have those cats most of the time...

That coffee keeps me from killing people when I'm in public.

Oh really? I chalk those up to my restraining orders.
  • doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    Get her on Pinterest, your life will be easier!
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    doom722 wrote: »
    Get her on Pinterest, your life will be easier!

I'm on Pinterest AND MCoC, my husband turns a blind eye!! LOL Happy wife, happy life!!
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    This is just sad
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    MMCskippy wrote: »

That's roughly the monthly LIRR and metrocard cost breakdown per day. Also lunch and coffee. Also the cost of each gym visit when i go once a week. I think I'd rather have those cats most of the time...

That coffee keeps me from killing people when I'm in public.

I'll allow it. XD
    #thefeels
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    I guess I needed to add a sarcasm warning to my posts...

Because Kabam would never give away cats like that so cheaply for long enough to wreck my marriage.
  • MMCskippy wrote: »
    I guess I needed to add a sarcasm warning to my posts...

Because Kabam would never give away cats like that so cheaply for long enough to wreck my marriage.

Don't be ridiculous. One marriage isn't worth all those cats. However, there are other married people playing.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    How can someone spend money on this game? lmao F2P for life!
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,129 ★★★★★
    You wouldn’t have a game if folks don’t spend on the game.